Tennis

Miner Willy

Think people in the crowd were giving him shit. Blew them a few kisses. Personally can't see him having done anything wrong. He's proper up for the Kyrgios game too which is a buzz.

There was nothing particularly untoward in today’s match (no worse than Kyrgios anyway), mine was a more general comment. Can’t stand him.

However, it ends up, good to see a genuinely competitive women's final going the distance, and not another lame 6-2 6-1 thrashing that's been far too common of late.

Half an hour after it finished, and I'm already sick of all the "LOL a Russian won despite the ban! Karma coming back to bite Wimbledon!" gloating I've been seeing in certain places online. :rolleyes:

5 minutes ago, Minion said:

Hoping Nick can save tennis today. 

He’s so exciting to watch in these first few games - the unconventional and brilliant shot choices alone must make him a formidable opponent.

4 minutes ago, Corrogate said:

when was that 😂? I’m balancing having a kiddo in the room and trying to watch the match.

Someone was talking to NK as he was serving.  He missed, moaned...then aced it to win and started telling the umpire what was happening.  Asked her to be kicked out and was describing what she looked like.  Apart from saying she was wearing a dress, that was his description!  Umpire got on the walkie talkie so...I imagine she is now sat in a bar outside somewhere drinking 701.