Wii Fit + Wii Fit Plus

northy

I got this today and also a wii + wiifit for my sister. I was in Currys and 3 people bought it and in PCW they sold 15 in the morning they tell me !

Have done various bits for a game time of 35 mins and i'm old and knackered !!!

I actually had to change into shorts and t-shirt as i was too hot :wub: All good fun and the Yoga stuff is pretty cool, odly i can balance better on my left foot/leg than right !

Ohh ideal weight, just over BMI but 52 (fuck off) and i'm 30 :(

I was in the 'Wii'Worths in Norwich at about half two this afternoon. I was scouting for a copy of GTAIV. They had already sold out and had loads of signs stuck up saying that they had. Even so they still had a big display in the shop with it running and someone demonstrating it. Quite a crowd watching as well.

Morrisons had a load of copies left when I went it there. I pointed a couple of disgruntled Woolworths customers in Morrisons direction. Did Morrisons return the flavour and sell me that shiny copy of GTAIV they had behind the counter? Did they fuck!

I know

I have to.

The missus didn't even QUESTION getting it when she was at Tesco's and was trying to find it... :)

btw - IGN UK gave it a surprisingly good review.

Based on the some of the common criticisms from most reviews, I would not be surprised to see a multiplayer balance board based coming out soon... allowing you to share a single board or use multiple boards. It'd make sense.

Combine it with teh wii mote for balanace and accuracy shenanigans...

.... oh dear... I see another Wario Ware coming!! (particularly since the multiplayer aspect of the Wii WarioWare was such a wasted opportunity when compared to the amazing GameCube version)

Spent a happy hour with this earlier - really surprised by getting up a sweat, and genuinely pleased by the variety of the stuff to do. Press ups are not my speciality :) Still BMI 24.5 so not all bad!

Wish the instructors would open their mouths when they talk, the freaks.

Oh, and I never end up holding the remote - each of the yoga & exercise tasks seems to give you plenty of time to offload it before it starts.

Age of +10. This "game" is shit.

wash your mouth out dear!!!

I know

I have to.

The missus didn't even QUESTION getting it when she was at Tesco's and was trying to find it... :wub:

btw - IGN UK gave it a surprisingly good review.

Based on the some of the common criticisms from most reviews, I would not be surprised to see a multiplayer balance board based coming out soon... allowing you to share a single board or use multiple boards. It'd make sense.

Combine it with teh wii mote for balanace and accuracy shenanigans...

.... oh dear... I see another Wario Ware coming!! (particularly since the multiplayer aspect of the Wii WarioWare was such a wasted opportunity when compared to the amazing GameCube version)

scottcr, im losing faith in ninty/life every single minute you dont own this and tell me just how wonderful it is and how much i NEED it!

:)

oh, and nobody answered my question...what happens if you are undeweight (like me) for your height etc?

And interest tonight from my gf's 67 year old mum and her 57 year old friend.

Nintendo have expanded the user base beyond all recognition.

Actually, that's not true. They've made it possible for such people to discuss videogames in a restaurant; as opposed to simply playing freecell on their own...

I'd e very surprised, as you can only connect one board to a Wii. It says so in the manual.

Woo! I've been playing this for a good while today. I don't think I've sweated this much in...well, a while. Got a Wii Fit age of 25, I'm 20 so that isn't too bad (is it?)

The first thing I noticed was how charming that goddamn animated board is. "Step on me!" "Ow!" :)

I was rubbish at the push-ups/leg crossover thing, my trainer says I wasn't cut out for that activity :wub: Oh, and that step dance on the stage is bloody confusing. Other than that, very nice.

I'm officially overweight, but I knew that and that's why we've stumped up the money for it. I can't balance for shit though I was alright at the exercises. My second jog nearly killed me and I'm sweating. My mum phoned me to ask about it, you can sense the genuine interest.

Could the Wii be the next ubiquitous item under the TV box after VCRs, DVDs and Sky boxes?

Maybe, just maybe.