Another tourney league?

We could leave it for a couple of weeks, I suppose. So, erm, I guess I'll organise it then (if we get more people, like). Only thing is, I have no idea about organising this type of thing. Who did the last ones?

Well, I've played a private $100 freezeout on Stars, but I believe it was a bit of a hassle to set up, and they were stubborn about structures and that (we orignally wanted it to be an Irish Open qualifier, but they wouldn't let the equivalent of €3500 of the prizepool go to first, and the rest to second). I'll try a few more sites.

Eep, though. Three of you set it up. I may need some assistance in this endeavour. Any volunteers?

Well, I've played a private $100 freezeout on Stars, but I believe it was a bit of a hassle to set up, and they were stubborn about structures and that (we orignally wanted it to be an Irish Open qualifier, but they wouldn't let the equivalent of €3500 of the prizepool go to first, and the rest to second). I'll try a few more sites.

Eep, though. Three of you set it up. I may need some assistance in this endeavour. Any volunteers?

To clarify, we didn't *all* set up the games. :) We just took turns to host the tourneys. Billy B and Graham S did most of them. I helped out in the first league we did.

I could be up for this. Have been playing on party poker lately and am loving learning more about the game. Assuming this is for play money of course!?

I'd imagine this for real money, but quite low like 5-10 dollars.

• 2 weeks later...

Are we still on for this, then? I'm happy to help if needed in terms of getting things up and running.

As I mentioned before, I thing Full Tilt would be great for this if people are agreeable – the blind structures tend to be fair there for one. Also, from a purely selfish point of view, my wife would also be able to play which is good for two reasons: (i) I wouldn't get so much grief for playing more poker, and (ii) It'd be some easy money for the rest of us. Just don't tell her I said so.

Full Tilt also has an excellent sign-up bonus for those who haven't yet joined. I'm happy to go with any site though, if it suits the majority.

Are we still on for this, then? I'm happy to help if needed in terms of getting things up and running.

As I mentioned before, I thing Full Tilt would be great for this if people are agreeable – the blind structures tend to be fair there for one. Also, from a purely selfish point of view, my wife would also be able to play which is good for two reasons: (i) I wouldn't get so much grief for playing more poker, and (ii) It'd be some easy money for the rest of us. Just don't tell her I said so.

Full Tilt also has an excellent sign-up bonus for those who haven't yet joined. I'm happy to go with any site though, if it suits the majority.

:( You're so dead! :P

• 2 weeks later...
Shall we get the ball rolling with this, gents? Are there any objections to hosting at Full Tilt (if clarky75 is still happy to do so)? If so, can you post which site you'd prefer? Also, which night would be best for you?

Sorry, I saw you added me to your MSN, but I never saw you online! It really doesn't matter what night for me, as my weekly schedule changes so often. But I'd imagine the worst nights would be Wednesdays and Mondays.