IGNORED

The Escapist: Zero Punctuation

Jarik

He took the words out of my mouth with this one.

Racing game that emphasis on crashing and free roaming, whilst still needing to finish at a certain point made no sense to me when I first heard about it, and Yahtzee just confirmed that for me. And there's still people who like it. ;)

In case anyone cares -

Burning Brides - Heart Full of Black

The Ramones - I Wanna Be Sedated

Jane's Addiction - Stop!

The Sword - Freya

Avenged Sevenfold - Beast and the Harlot

Songs that have been in burnout and guitar hero.

Racing game that emphasis on crashing and free roaming, whilst still needing to finish at a certain point made no sense to me when I first heard about it, and Yahtzee just confirmed that for me. And there's still people who like it. :ph34r:

I agree with all the faults but I found it far too much fun.

Racing game that emphasis on crashing and free roaming, whilst still needing to finish at a certain point made no sense to me when I first heard about it, and Yahtzee just confirmed that for me. And there's still people who like it. :ph34r:

As he said, it fucking hates the player. It's a despicable little fuck of a game.

I will be whistling that tune all night now. INterestingly enough I sat through the Jurassic Park trilogy the other day, only the 1st one isn't shit.

Nah. The third one was ok. Although the ending was clearly rushed, and I never could imagine how a kid could survive on a dinosaur island for a month.

Briliant stuff. He's a total PC gamer at heart though and lets it on. KEEP YOUR MOUSE

That's the problem I have when he tackles console games. He just comes across like a stuck in his ways hardcore PC gamer. The kind you'd see on gamefaqs calling console owners n00bs.