IGNORED

NFL/NCAA American Football – Thread for experts and newcomers alike

Rex Grossman

Yep, been an amazing series of games so far, especially the Ravens/Vikings game. I love the fact that still play in ridiculous weather like the Lions/Eagles game. The cherry on the top is my fantasy team pretty much winning this week already with all but 1 of my players still got half a game to go and pretty sure it means I can't be caught at the top of my league.

God bless you, one and all.

How the fuck did we win that! :huh:

I have no idea but it was amazing to watch. That Lacy 60 yard run was the catalyst too, he's had a fantastic season! Fair play to Flynn too, came out and did what he had to do and took what the Cowboys gave him.

It'll be a monumental effort if we can secure a playoff spot because we looked out of it at multiple times this season.

Thats awesome. The awareness some players show of their surroundings, leading to catches like that and the tip toe catches you see on the sidelines/end-zone is mental.

I can't get over the Redskins going for the 2 point PAT instead of the regular one to send it to overtime, madness. Players get cut for making bad plays, the coach should get cut for idiocy like that? Its good Cousins is playing though, i was a huge fan of his while he played at Michigan State and i'd play him over Griffin every week.

And so, the 8th of the 8 things the Steelers needed to fall right for them over the last two weeks didn't happen, and the Chargers go through. What a mental regular season it has been.

And still got the win-or-go-home finale for the NFC East to look forward to next.

Sigh. With Romo out, Orton has been having a decent game, only 2 unfortunate turnovers have the Eagles ahead. And then Orton goes and makes that one error when we have a FG win in sight.

Absolutely gutted, and another post season I don't care about :(