IGNORED

NFL/NCAA American Football – Thread for experts and newcomers alike

Rex Grossman

Cowboys should have run it more Murray looked like a man on a mission in the first quarter then Garrett (or who ever makes the calls) decided to throw it, apparently Garrett will be staying but with three 8-8 seasons in a row and with that roster they should be doing a lot better.

Redskins have had a terrible season and now with Shanahan sacked hopefully they can kick on and RG3 can pull his finger out but will see, not to sure on that one.

ku-xlarge.gif

Some Cracking games in the playoffs though and can't wait for Packers vs 49ers and Saints vs Eagles.

Who does people think will win the Super Bowl?

Me I think Carolina could do it.

Like in the Green Bay game, Cowboys had great success running the ball and then just stopped doing it for some reason. Stupid.

As for the Skins, if Griffin is actually fully fit from his knee injury they should do well.

As for SB winner? I'd like to see someone aside from the big favourites win it all, Philly or Carolina. Hell, even the Chargers.

Interested to see who you would put into that category?

In all the interviews with newton this year he's definitely said the right thing. Just interested in wins not stats etc. God its starting to sound like he pays me to say this!

Your gonna hate me but Brady. He gets fired up on a strong drive yeah but he is quite humble and a great leader.

Then of course Peyton Manning. He rewards his players, he's a scholar of the game and just a fine example. Just look at all the records he breaks, it's a quick appreciative wave to the crowd and back to work.

I'm sure as Newton matures in his role in a few years I'll like him though :)

Just realised all play-off games and the super bowl are blacked out in the UK on GamePass. Pretty shit, but I guess I should have read the small print.

Hoping either the Bengals or Chargers win, pretty annoying that 1 of them has to go out straight away. Failing that hope the Broncos win with Manning break every record ever.

Just realised all play-off games and the super bowl are blacked out in the UK on GamePass. Pretty shit, but I guess I should have read the small print.

Hoping either the Bengals or Chargers win, pretty annoying that 1 of them has to go out straight away. Failing that hope the Broncos win with Manning break every record ever.

Just use http://www.unblock-us.com to get around it, its what I do for NHL Gamecenter.