IGNORED

NFL/NCAA American Football – Thread for experts and newcomers alike

Rex Grossman

yup :) it is funny return :)

I have been watching Cleveland Browns every week online. They are awful as they have no wide receivers or pass rushers. But they have found a Quarterback in COLT McCOY :)

Did you know this rule ?

The No. 3 quarterback is limited to playing only in the fourth quarter or if the top two quarterbacks are injured. If the No. 3 plays before that, the other two quarterbacks can not re-enter the game.

yup :) it is funny return :)

I have been watching Cleveland Browns every week online. They are awful as they have no wide receivers or pass rushers. But they have found a Quarterback in COLT McCOY :)

Been watching the Browns every time their game don't clash with a Cowboys game just to see McCoy, i'm not surprised at all to see him doing so well been following the Longhorns for years and besides Shipley he didn't really have any WRs there either, that didn't stop him from breaking just about every UT passing record and having the highest completion % in NCAA history

I would like sky to show to live game but keep some access to red zone so they can have a game highlights showing say at half time in each games!

And GO DA BEARS!!!!! Well done to Hester. Also hope that is favre done be a fitting end to his career getting sacking by the bears!

• 3 weeks later...

So then. Saints out. Indy out. Kansas out. Saints last night were ridiculously bad on defense, they couldn't make a tackle!

Looking forward to the game between Green Bay and Philly now. Love watching Vick despite his past indiscretions so I hope he stays in as long as possible.

I recorded the Jets/Indy game, only for it to cut out "Program has ended" just as the Jets kickers was about to try for that field goal! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

All that and I had to look up the web for the final result. :facepalm:

Seahawks game was so sweet and i hope the team will go all the way this year. Final TD had me jumping and screaming with happiness, what a run! Too bad the Eagles lost (no fan but they played well and Vick's redemtion/come back was nice) but i prefer the match up with the Bears over the Falcons.

Don't discount the Seahawks too soon. The Bears can be a bit inconsistant, especially if Cutler starts pouting. Plus the Seahawks already beat them at Soldier Field in the regular season. (still picked the Bears to win though...)

Steelers Ravens should be a great game (as usual) Suggs is trying to wind up the Pittsburgh faithful but I can see us getting the win over them.

Suggs

I can't see the Jets getting past the Pats and the Packers Falcons is a coin toss

Even on a bad day the Bears should easily beat the Seahawks, the Saints D did their part to make the Seahawk look like they actually belong in the playoffs last week the Bears D ain't that generous

I think this is the year the Ravens finally beat the Steelers in the playoffs

Pats should beat the Jets

GB over Atlanta this one could go both ways GB can be really good on their day and even at their best i don't see the Falcons as quite that good, they're more consistent though. GB doesn't always play their best, the Falcons have all season

The person who receives it isn't likely to be a return threat I guess.

That, and it can often be tricky to read the bounces and get the ball under control, giving the defence plenty of time to close in.

Great game, Ravens only have themselves to blame.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESS

After that first half performance we should have never been anywhere near the victory line, but that was an epic collapse by the Ravens. I'm bloody knackered after that. Suggs is a manbeast, whatever the Ravens are paying, they should double it. For all the talk of Reed/Lewis, Suggs is the main guy in their defence.

What an odd choice of play for the kick off, why let them get so far up the field on what might be their last drive?

You're hoping it doesn't go to the main returning guy and a blocker gets jumpy and picks it up, plus an awkward bobble could force a fumble or a general misstep.

Pats will hammer the Steelers next Sunday if they play like that again.

They embarrassed us earlier in the season with a complete savaging, unless we tidy up the mistakes (that fumble TD was terrible to watch) they're going to ream us next week. That is assuming they get past the Jets (who also beat us in the regular season.... :doh: )

I still don't like the challenge system, if you challenge and win, you should keep that challenge. Its not your fault the refs are getting it wrong.