IGNORED

NFL/NCAA American Football – Thread for experts and newcomers alike

Rex Grossman

You get NFL on ESPN in the UK? ESPN here is only showing the pregame show, college games from yesterday and baseball tonight

Forked out for Gamepass again this year only to find out the cable package i have actually has the channels that Show NFL here :facepalm:, oh well at least i'll never miss a game

In other news, the Colts are really getting done over aren't they! I thought they'd have a bad season anyway but no Manning seems to be truly disasterous for them.

Will they pick Luck in the draft? :)

With Manning aging and probably more injury prone it would be the smart move, Let him learn behind Manning like GB did Rogers/Favre. They could also get a kings bounty by trading that pick that they surely are in the mix for this year so who knows Manning ain't getting any younger though and Luck is about as big of a impossible to miss pick as Manning was back in the day

You get NFL on ESPN in the UK? ESPN here is only showing the pregame show, college games from yesterday and baseball tonight

Forked out for Gamepass again this year only to find out the cable package i have actually has the channels that Show NFL here :facepalm:, oh well at least i'll never miss a game

Yeah we have 2 ESPN channels over here and for me its the best sports coverage by miles and their HD picture quality is far better than anyone else's especially for U.S sports.

Well, that was a disappointing loss against the Jets. I think they deserved it, though. I wasn't properly keeping track, but counted 30 penalty yards against us. Romo doing his trick of snapping at the last second EVERY TIME, when the defence least expect it and getting caught by the clock twice. Throw in a couple of silly decisions and what should have been a well fought but comfortable win turned into a loss.

Romo just sucks, he doesn't know how to finish games really tired of it, another loss the falls squarely on his shoulders. Dez had no business even playing after they took him out he could barely run in the 4th QTR Ogletree would have been better at the end there

Ren I think your being a bit harsh on Romo even though I don't really like him, I suppose he did make a mistake at the last but it was his first real mistake all evening. I think the main game changer was the punt block returned for TD it went all down hill from there to be honest. Plus what a kick by folk I bet he enjoyed it.

What about sexy rexy he really impressed me for the skins never seen that coming. Also have to give a mention to my Bears well played lads.

Ren I think your being a bit harsh on Romo even though I don't really like him, I suppose he did make a mistake at the last but it was his first real mistake all evening. I think the main game changer was the punt block returned for TD it went all down hill from there to be honest. Plus what a kick by folk I bet he enjoyed it.

He fumbled on the 1 yard line as well when a FG would have made it a 2 possession game

I like Romo (there i've said it....) but some of the decisions around him seem to make his mistakes that much worse. Bodged snap when the game is on the line? Keeping Bryant in the game when he's clearly injured. Blocked punt for a TD etc etc. Also, how many other qb's are the placeholders for field goals? :unsure: