IGNORED

All things Yakuza! - Start with Yakuza Zero

womblingfree

It's especially annoying because they're so much better at spines over there. This issue of spines bothers everyone else as much as me, right? The US Ico looks prettier on your shelf, yes.

That's essentially preferring some great assets to a beautiful face, face > assets :hat:

I picked up 1 and 2 quite recently and am playing bits of 2 at the moment. It's taken a while to adjust to the age...aesthetically I can get on with it, but limited health bars and sealed-off areas take some getting used to. That said, I'm enjoying it enough to persevere. In a weird way it feels like a more focused Shenmue, with lots of investigation, minigame distractions and combat. However, my experiences with the 'mue felt a bit dull and aimless, whereas with these games there's always something to keep you busy. Anyway, it's a series I've always wanted to look at and despite it's slightly dated mechanics it's still quite likeable. :hat:

Oh, and I've not got a PS3 so Y3 is out of the question for now... :)

First we celebrated because Sega confirmed a english release for the game

Then we realised they were retarded for releasing the game in amongst some big titles that will lead to the game not selling

Then when you think Sega couldn't get any worse, they do this:

Yakuza 3 is out in europe on March 12. Three Days after FFXIII

I don't think there is a facepalm big enough.

Excptionally bad timing there, but what else would you expect? It's fucking Sega :angry: Saying that, from what I've played of FFXIII, Yakuza 3 is easily the better game so I know what I'll be spending my heard-earned money on, but of course most people will follow the hype and marketing budget and go for FFXIII instead.

Excptionally bad timing there, but what else would you expect? It's fucking Sega :angry: Saying that, from what I've played of FFXIII, Yakuza 3 is easily the better game so I know what I'll be spending my heard-earned money on, but of course most people will follow the hype and marketing budget and go for FFXIII instead.

I'll be getting both :D

Yakuza 3 is out in europe on March 12. Three Days after FFXIII

I don't think there is a facepalm big enough.

It could be worse. Microsoft could have saved some money and let PS3 owners play the MW2 map packs in March when all these games are coming out for the console. In addition to that, from what I've heard and read, there's little reason to believe FFXIII isn't going to be quite shit. I'm sure many will buy a new FF regardless of its quality, but I'll be looking elsewhere if import reports are anything to go by.

The first one's fucking rubbish.

What? It is.

Hush you! ;):blah:

Admittedly the sequel did everything right in making things better but the originals brilliant, great story and fun combat. Plus you have to admit that dub is one of the funniest, sweariest things in years :(

It wasn't that the dub was especially terrible (the main actor who did Kazuma was very good actually) it was more the way they needed to insert fuck into most sentences ;)

Even when you were running about getting into random fights you'd get a 'what the FUUUUUUUUCK!' beforehand from punks.

• 2 weeks later...