IGNORED

Team Fortress 2 - New Update: Jungle Inferno

Rayn

Uh the 360 version has never had a single update. it's a completely different game now. nobody ever plays , it's pretty impossible to get a good game going. We organised a thing here a couple of years ago, but then we all left.

Since then there's been new game modes, new maps, new weapons, changes to the original weapons and items, new items, hats and other pointless stuff, a million billion bugfixes and gameplay tweaks, uh... Everything is different and it's a different game.

Been trying to give this a go on Xbox360 - now I've finished HL2.

How cut down is the Xbox version compared to the pc version? Massively? Obv it doesn't get stuff like Medieval Mode :(

It's hugely cut down. 6 maps compared to 49 in the PC version, no hats, no new games modes, no new weapons, no new achievements, no updates to balance the game, 16 player limit, no dedicated servers, etc.

server 1's hosts reply

Hi Nicky,

Since the last update valve has broken Linux TF2 servers. There is alot of discussion and annoyance on the Linux mailing list.

Support Analyst

INX-Gaming, 'Next Level Gaming'

Setver1 is up and running now, appaerntly fixed. lets see...

Ive added some events to the calendar. For those not in the steam group, Sunday night & Tuesday night, 7pm starts.

also.. what the fuck is this?!

tf2dlc.jpg

Super Meat Boy is a game about a boy with no skin who is trying to save his girlfriend, who is made of plasters, from an evil fetus and a jar wearing a suit and a monocle called Dr Fetus. :hat:

Also, anyone want to trade? My spare items are on page 6. I don't really give a shit about "strange" or "vintage" items, just stuff I haven't got yet. I've got a "strange" Direct Hit (2 kills on it) if anyone's interested.

http://www.tf2items.com/id/wroth

So I finally managed to get this downloaded at 1am this morning due to Steam suspending my download (damn Summer sales!).

Hope you're looking forward to seeing a complete newbie on your server over the weekend.

Not had opportunity to play this all week, should hopefully be able to rectify that this evening, really missed jumping in and having a laugh on the rllmuk server.

they were both fairly busy nightly until they went down with the problem last weekend. Probably just need a few people on em again to get them active.

There is a donation page open which you can find in my signature.

New set of TF2 crates are out:

Crate #23 (Scout):

(Strange) Scattergun

(Strange) Boston Basher

(Strange) Pistol

(Strange) Sandman

Ye Olde Baker Boy

Milkman

Or an Exceedingly Rare Special Item!

Crate #24 (Spy):

(Strange) The Ambassador

(Strange) Conniver's Kunai

(Strange) Knife

(Strange) Revolver

Private Eye

Fancy Fedora

Crate #25 (Pyro):

(Strange) Flame Thrower

(Strange) Flare Gun

(Strange) Powerjack

(Strange) Backburner

Prancers Pride

Rubber Glove

I want a Strange Backburner so bad. I went the whole Summer event without a single cooler drop, so knowing my luck it'll be ages before I get one. If anyone gets a Backburner and doesn't want it, I'd hapily trade something.

New set of TF2 crates are out:

Crate #23 (Scout):

Crate #24 (Spy):

Crate #25 (Pyro):

I want a Strange Backburner so bad. I went the whole Summer event without a single cooler drop, so knowing my luck it'll be ages before I get one. If anyone gets a Backburner and doesn't want it, I'd hapily trade something.

You should've said. I got two coolers and had no intention of buying keys for them. I guess they're gone now?

edit: I still have a #20 & #21 crate if you've got any spares I don't have. I don't care if they're vintage or strange.

Is it wrong I have never moved off the original, I always out do the others using it to so I never feel if I'm doing something wrong.

Agreed, if you've got the original watch and know where the metal spawns then you can stay invisible pretty much 100% of the time. I've never really got on with the other watches, the first one is the best imo.

You should've said. I got two coolers and had no intention of buying keys for them. I guess they're gone now?

edit: I still have a #20 & #21 crate if you've got any spares I don't have. I don't care if they're vintage or strange.

It's okay, I got the items I wanted from the summer coolers in a few trades. Also got a Strange Backburner last night too.

Is server #2 having problems? went on TF2 last night (didn't get to play as the PC crashed so decided to just go to bed and watch some films) and it wasn't listed, or is it now called server 1?

Also, what happens when a servers only got one person playing, do they run around like a bellend on their own or does the server spawn bots?