Heroes Season 4

CactuarBill

I think your wrong. They clearly stated in this episode Peter "fires electricity from his fingers"...which I took to strongly imply he'd encountered Electro girl before

Ted's power also had a red effect, where as both electric effects have been the same blue.

Don't ask me how electricity (or radiation bolts if you're right) bolts are able to throw people across rooms though :(

I've always taken it to be Ted's power, since we see Sylar and Peter squaring off in the flash forward sequence from series one. They're both using the same radiation power (and I'm not checking this) but I think they are different colours. The writers could just be using it as a general 'energy' power now since it doesn't seem to have an radioactive effects any more. After all we're probably niggling over a detail that the writers have just completely forgotten about.

I've always taken it to be Ted's power, since we see Sylar and Peter squaring off in the flash forward sequence from series one. They're both using the same radiation power (and I'm not checking this) but I think they are different colours. The writers could just be using it as a general 'energy' power now since it doesn't seem to have an radioactive effects any more. After all we're probably niggling over a detail that the writers have just completely forgotten about.

Yeah, but the girl with the electricity came looking for Peter in the same dock storage unit that he was found in by the Irish guys. He was in handcuffs, so it was blatantly her who took him there, and her power who he used. If he'd originally hit that black guy with a nuclear blast he would've been dead.

That cannnot be Mohinder at Monica Dawsons aka CopyCats house, all she's done is slice tomato and some kind of WWF/WCW whatever it's called on that thief, unless her grandmother's dropped her in it.....

His dad made charts that tracked the gene, not their activities, I assume the company's doing the same...unless it's got another tracker...

Also, electricity causes contraction of the muscles~

Don't ask me how electricity (or radiation bolts if you're right) bolts are able to throw people across rooms though :wacko:

He has telekinesis too.

Say, if

Copycat Girl can do what people do by watching them, can she copy other super powers too? Do they count as 'skills'? Could she copy Peter's ability to absorb other powers? Eek!

<_<

He has telekinesis too.

Say, if

Copycat Girl can do what people do by watching them, can she copy other super powers too? Do they count as 'skills'? Could she copy Peter's ability to absorb other powers? Eek!

<_<

I doubt it

otherwise they would have done something with micah's power

I hope it doesn't end up with X-Men style secondary mutations anyway...

That episode seemed cluttered, like there was one too many subplot. Still, nice to see Kristen Bell make her appearance. She has a touch of the "Hitler's Master Race" about her. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. Either way, she's a little bundle of hotness. ;)

It does. I think there was even a thread here recently where people talked about getting a shock from the mains or whatever and some of them talked about being thrown back.

Fact fans- this happens because the electricity sends signals to your muscles which they interpret as instructions to move (becuse nervous impulses are just electrical signals from the brain) but because the signal is really big, your muscles spasm colossally which sends you flying.

Oh, the episode. I thought it was a good improvement over last week's one, but still not amazing.

Peter's painting attack felt really weird and random. Copycat girl is still really annoying, maybe because of her accent. Hiro was back, but did absolutely bugger all. New electricity girl is kinda another rehashed power, at least if you count Peter. Definitely watchable, though.

Oh, to those saying Peter has radioactivity power, I thought the line

"This coming from a man who can shoot 20000 volts from his hands" (-Irish chick)

was fairly conclusive.

Fact fans- this happens because the electricity sends signals to your muscles which they interpret as instructions to move (becuse nervous impulses are just electrical signals from the brain) but because the signal is really big, your muscles spasm colossally which sends you flying.

Yes I get that, but upwards and across the crate (like in episode 1)? Seems a bit fantastical.

Oh well. I'm sure we'll find out in the future it Peter's met her before or not :(

Yes I get that, but upwards and across the crate (like in episode 1)? Seems a bit fantastical.

Oh well. I'm sure we'll find out in the future it Peter's met her before or not :rolleyes:

She blatantly has. Otherwise how do you explain the fact that Peter was tied up in a storage crate, and she knew exactly which storage crate it was.

That and the fact that they've used the words electricity, volts, bolts and all other kinds of slang for shooting lightning out your fingers in reference to Peter.

She blatantly has. Otherwise how do you explain the fact that Peter was tied up in a storage crate, and she knew exactly which storage crate it was.

That and the fact that they've used the words electricity, volts, bolts and all other kinds of slang for shooting lightning out your fingers in reference to Peter.

Maybe she was looking for some "Oi-Pods"

I think she has cus Peter has her Power!

It's the others saying he's using the radiation power, not hers!

That episode seemed cluttered, like there was one too many subplot. Still, nice to see Kristen Bell make her appearance. She has a touch of the "Hitler's Master Race" about her. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. Either way, she's a little bundle of hotness. :o

She really, really is.

Unlike that fucking mutt Claire.

Urghhh.

Seriously, what the fuck do people find attractive in that?

:o @ oi-pods.

God, the season's been a comedy of shitness thus far.

Yeah, season 2 has been a bit of a mess so far. If it wasn’t for La Bell I don’t think I’d be watching.

I can’t really remember last season (maybe the Haitian paid me a visit! LOL) but does Claire still know that Nathan is her Dad?

Yeah, season 2 has been a bit of a mess so far. If it wasn’t for La Bell I don’t think I’d be watching.

I can’t really remember last season (maybe the Haitian paid me a visit! LOL) but does Claire still know that Nathan is her Dad?

Umm... yeah considering she called him in the first or second ep of season 2............

I was pretty sure that blue glow was from Sylars power to freeze things, which he's shown a few times. After all, the blue glow which made the EMP wouldnt actually hurt anyone, but would have turned out all the lights and stuff. Plus you have the whole fire vs ice, opposites, etc stuff going on. Maybe.

On the Claire (can't be bothered to typed her real name) versus Kristen Bell argument, whilst I think Claire is quite fit, Kristen wins out by a mile. She's pretty good at doing psychotic as well. I remember when she popped up in Deadwood, and she was a real cold eyed minx in that. She took me by surprise in Veronica Mars as she played cute and perky equally well. Anyone who's a fan should check out Reefer Madness The Musical. Top film and she's great in that too.

Didn't this ep also confirm that

Matt's dad was behind the attacks on Hiro's father and Nathan's mother

?

It would explain

why Ando didn't see anyone on the roof and Matt/Nathan didn't see anyone in the jail

, right?