Heroes Season 4

CactuarBill

Didn't this ep also confirm that

Matt's dad was behind the attacks on Hiro's father and Nathan's mother

?

It would explain

why Ando didn't see anyone on the roof and Matt/Nathan didn't see anyone in the jail

, right?

I don't think so.

I took the meeting of Matt's dad to explain just how powerful his power can become. It seems that all of the 'adult' heroes (Anglea Petrelli, Hiro's Dad, etc) have all been marked to die by an unknown person/entity, Matt's dad did say that he was scared and trying to protect himself and he was in the photo with the rest of the 'marked to die' older heroes. His abilty to generate nightmares and block Molly from finding him was more of a defence tatic against whoever is hunting him, and them all, down. Why he did what he did to Matt and Nathan I am unsure of, but it was probably for him to escape and remain 'missing'.

Equally the 'heroes symbol' has still not been fully explained, and I believe Nicki (after she broke out of the cell and tried to kill Mohinder's boss, also marked in the photo) and possibly Sylar are mere minions used by this entity to erradicate the remaining heroes, the parents at least. For what reason, I'm still not sure, but Anglea did say in a previous ep that 'we did something terrrible'.

I feel no matter what you think of the probable story arc of Noah being killed - maybe by West - the real story arc of the whole show is the explanation of that symbol and what the parents did to warrent being subject to a path of vengence.

Oh, and Claire is exceptionally hot. Hence

More ere.

She's sooo tiny. ;)

That was definitely the best episode of the series so far, which is't saying much, really.

I feel a bit let down by the ending. Another premonition of things to come. They need another story telling device. At any rate, we got some answers, and I assume the evacuation will be because the mutated virus spreads in to the general populace like wot Mohinder sed.

I think it's probably got something to do with that Adam Munroe fella. Intrigued to find out what part he'll play. Could be the guy who is marking the elder generation for death or could be the cockroach fella who's been helping old sylar.

Is anyone else reading the graphic novels online? It adds quite a bit to the story imo.

Is no-one else getting bored with this? I'm really tiring of the show now. It's been going on for so long I've forgotten why Hiro is in Japan doing this poor excuse for a story. Peter's story has become dull, and Claries today was more like an dilemma from Dawsons Creek. Parkman and Suresh are like a bad gay couple now with the kid.

Really liked the first season.

Is no-one else getting bored with this?

I think everyone is getting a little bored of this season, it just doesnt feel like much is happening. I hope

Adam Munroe is Kensei,

Hiro's part in season 2 is pointless so far.

'I'll kill the bitch'

is the first time Ive laughed at something so awful in Heroes.

I cant wait for lost to come back. ;)

Is no-one else getting bored with this? I'm really tiring of the show now. It's been going on for so long I've forgotten why Hiro is in Japan doing this poor excuse for a story. Peter's story has become dull, and Claries today was more like an dilemma from Dawsons Creek. Parkman and Suresh are like a bad gay couple now with the kid.

I'm a couple of episodes behind. This time last year I was grabbing the show the minute it hit the internet, now I really am not inspired to do so. We were lead to believe the new season would be a different story with different characters, but it's just more of the same. I outwardly groaned when I saw

Sylar

reappear. I'll probably watch one later on but no, it had better sharpen up.

Sounds like you just copied http://www.aintitcool.com/node/34591

Both of you summed it up for me as I don't care anymore

Ep 6:

I'm getting very bored with this. It's taken Spock and the Foreign Couple six bloody weeks to get to the American border. Who the hell cares anymore? Ooh look, her eyes are going black again! Did those patrol dudes at the border die? 'Cos despite her saying she causes death, most afflicted people seem to get up again and are okay, including Sylar. Careful now!

No word on Parkman and Nathan this week - another failing of having too many story threads to fit into each episode.

Ando reads another scroll so we don't forget about him. Go, Ando! For a minute there, I thought Hiro had accidentally brought whatsherface into the future, which would have been interesting. But no, none of that.

Peter can now travel to the future, or onto a bluescreen set. Oh no, something bad will happen in the future, again.

The dialogue is so bad. "Oh, by the way, let me explain why you're here and where you are. This is New York, we're doing research, blah blah blah." Yeah, she didn't realise until you just told her that.

There is only so much intrigue and suspense that can save all the boredom, silly go-nowhere stories and retreading of old ground. This is coming close, but I'll stick with it for a while longer.

The backlash amuses me and I'm glad the quality has dipped because the producers/writers were so confident in thinking they'd be able to keep the quality going.

The past episode was alright, the end shows promise for what is to come. Though I am hoping Hiro's exploits in the past is the result of the future that Peter is in.