Heroes Season 4

CactuarBill

Ep 6:

I'm getting very bored with this. It's taken Spock and the Foreign Couple six bloody weeks to get to the American border. Who the hell cares anymore? Ooh look, her eyes are going black again! Did those patrol dudes at the border die? 'Cos despite her saying she causes death, most afflicted people seem to get up again and are okay, including Sylar. Careful now!

No word on Parkman and Nathan this week - another failing of having too many story threads to fit into each episode.

Ando reads another scroll so we don't forget about him. Go, Ando! For a minute there, I thought Hiro had accidentally brought whatsherface into the future, which would have been interesting. But no, none of that.

Peter can now travel to the future, or onto a bluescreen set. Oh no, something bad will happen in the future, again.

The dialogue is so bad. "Oh, by the way, let me explain why you're here and where you are. This is New York, we're doing research, blah blah blah." Yeah, she didn't realise until you just told her that.

There is only so much intrigue and suspense that can save all the boredom, silly go-nowhere stories and retreading of old ground. This is coming close, but I'll stick with it for a while longer.

Episode 6 spoilers

Yeh, I agree about the Suresh/Copycat girl thing. We're meant to be believe she just went with him and he doesn't explain anything until she's already there. As for the twins though, the girl does kill people, but her twin brother can reverse the effects of what she's caused. But she didn't let him bring back the border guards and drove on. Why Sylar wasn't killed and then revived, I don't know, I'm thinking that Sylar is helping her to control her power better.

Episode 6 spoilers

Yeh, I agree about the Suresh/Copycat girl thing. We're meant to be believe she just went with him and he doesn't explain anything until she's already there. As for the twins though, the girl does kill people, but her twin brother can reverse the effects of what she's caused. But she didn't let him bring back the border guards and drove on. Why Sylar wasn't killed and then revived, I don't know, I'm thinking that Sylar is helping her to control her power better.

Since when? She's never been able to reverse the deaths.

Heroes: Origins has been put on hold/scrapped/waiting for strike to pass

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/conten...8a3f229c7669739

Fears of a writers strike may have already contributed to a decision NBC made Wednesday to pull the highly anticipated spinoff miniseries of its hit "Heroes" from a midseason launch.

NBC declined comment, but "Heroes: Origins" is not going to get its six-episode run, which was expected to start as early as late April. While the network hasn't officially canceled the spinoff, producers of the series have been given no indication of when it might get a spot on the schedule.

Sources indicated "Origins" may be just the first of many projects lined up at the broadcast networks in 2008 that will get downgraded as a result of the potential strike, which could severely affect the TV industry. Budget allocations made months ago for a range of scripted programs, many of which will not be feasible without sidelined writers, will likely be reconsidered and potentially shifted to strike-proof material like reality and news programs.

"Origins" had been highly touted as a midseason addition since NBC's upfront in May, when then-entertainment president Kevin Reilly envisioned spelling "Heroes" when it took a late-season hiatus. The network had been promoting "Origins" well in advance of its premiere, noting the enlistment of such top directors as Kevin Smith and Eli Roth to write and direct select episodes.

However, it is also possible that NBC, now under the creative direction of Ben Silverman, may have seen its enthusiasm diminish for an expansion of the "Heroes" franchise given a pronounced ratings drop-off in recent weeks for the flagship series.

It is unclear at what stage "Origins" was in the preproduction process, though it is unlikely scripts had been completed.

In other NBC news, unscripted series "The Singing Bee" has been yanked from the schedule for the upcoming November sweeps period in favor of expanded two-hour installments of "The Biggest Loser."

Yes she can when her and her bro hold hands. Or do you mean when she's by herself?

I assumed it was based on how long she goes on for. If she goes on for too long then the people around her die and that can't be reversed but if her brother intervenes in time they can be saved. Like they did with that lady that was helping them near the start of the show.

Wow - episode 6 was poor.

They should just concentrate on the old heroes. Bring back Christopher Eccleston and get Hiro back to the present.

Its suffesring from the same issues as Series 2 as Lost. Clare is getting far too much screentime because she's the front cover darling (ala Kate) and the new characters are crap (ala Ana Lucia)

Sorry series 2 reminds me of 24, series 2. Too much fucking Claire bear and the new characters doesn't do anything for me. It's like the writers / producers of the show is pandering to the middle American. They forgot that they were the most popular TV shows BECAUSE they did things differently.

The only saving grace is Sylar is funny as fuck whenever he does his 'evil' poses. Am being ironic here, I just can't take it seriously anymore. Kill them all off I say and start with a clean slate for series 3. If this franchise can last that long.

It's ok. I don't think we'll see her again.

I'm interested in the "it could as easily been a tsunami" comment from Bob though - that gave me the impression that Adam was a weather wizard. But that's not part of Kensei's feature set...

So I'm a bit confused with all the different viruses.

The original virus killed Mohinder's sister - where did she get it from?

Then Molly caught the virus, seemingly from nowhere, and was cured by Mohinder. At this point the virus clearly didn't remove people's abilities because Molly is still fully functional.

Now the virus apparently removes people's abilities. Is this a different strain developed by the Company?

Does this mean Nikki has lost her abilities now she's been injected by it?

Then Molly caught the virus, seemingly from nowhere, and was cured by Mohinder. At this point the virus clearly didn't remove people's abilities because Molly is still fully functional.

Now the virus apparently removes people's abilities. Is this a different strain developed by the Company?

The virus that Nikki injected into herself was created by the company and yes it means that she no-longer has her abilities. It also means she may die.

well, actually the virus was preventing molly from using her powers, and I suspect if mohinder hadn't cured her, she either would have been permanently powerless or dead

I wasn't too impressed really, all my predictions sort of came true early on.

Adam was Kensei

Hiro was the actual 'hero' he began reading about and idolised.

The orignal Kensei is weak and if his motives is to change history because of being rejected...loltastic

So does this mean that due to his regenerative powers Kensei has basically been alive for 300 years or whatever? He certainly looks younger than all his mates who are dying, but was presumably their peer at the time.

He's basically has the powers to regenerate so his cells don't die so hence he won't age.