Heroes Season 4

CactuarBill

So does this mean that due to his regenerative powers Kensei has basically been alive for 300 years or whatever? He certainly looks younger than all his mates who are dying, but was presumably their peer at the time.

He is basically Wolverine.

In the case of Wolverine he hasnt aged much since the late 19th century. Making him roughly over 100 years old(?).

Didn't this ep also confirm that

Matt's dad was behind the attacks on Hiro's father and Nathan's mother

?

It would explain

why Ando didn't see anyone on the roof and Matt/Nathan didn't see anyone in the jail

, right?

Hmmm. After all the build-up it turned out to be

2 guys, not just one

Well, there's only 4 episodes left 'till Heroes goes for a break.

Since Blue Screen Error was right about

Adam being Kensei

, maybe he should pick up the writing baton.

The Heroes blog post at Cracked.com speculates about some characters' motivations:

http://www.cracked.com/blog/2007/11/06/her...uck-last-night/

...The other conspicuously doughy character in the series, Bob, has been given a little more color in recent episodes, probably to try and make him a little more sympathetic...

He’s clearly keeping information from Mohinder, and likely knew that Mohinder’s blood would no longer cure the modified virus. My guess is that he’s deliberately designing a superweapon, and wants to test the new virus on Claire to make sure she’s not immune to it. If she isn’t, he’ll have a weapon that can kill Adam Monroe...

...Mohinder is probably the dumbest scientist alive...the evidence is starting to stack up that his ability is “Staggering Gullibility.”...

...it was funny watching Peter

strand his new girlfriend in a post-apocalyptic future

. That has got to be one of the great dating faux pas’ of all time.

It's ok. I don't think we'll see her again.

I'm interested in the "it could as easily been a tsunami" comment from Bob though - that gave me the impression that Adam was a weather wizard. But that's not part of Kensei's feature set...

Aye. I was talking to the missus about it last night as there could have been some other event setup like the nuke last season but that doesn't explain the weather. Maybe he is like Peter in a way, can absorb abilities? Maybe

he hasn't lived all this time but learnt to control Hiro's ability and just jumped into the future.

What is Angela's ability is... healing? Persuasion? Can Peter now control his abilities now he partially remembers some stuff, summoned lighting to zap

Adam

?

Aye. I was talking to the missus about it last night as there could have been some other event setup like the nuke last season but that doesn't explain the weather. Maybe he is like Peter in a way, can absorb abilities? Maybe

he hasn't lived all this time but learnt to control Hiro's ability and just jumped into the future.

What is Angela's ability is... healing? Persuasion? Can Peter now control his abilities now he partially remembers some stuff, summoned lighting to zap

Adam

?

Is it time to go without spoiler tags yet?

I get the feeling that Adam might be very careful about these things, like maybe not revealing his power or getting someone to pose as him or something, he wasn't in the group photo was he?

As for Angela I thought that was either misdirection and it wasn't her or she has some kind of mind power (like how she forced Parkman out of her head)

The company's even more complicated now as well, what with Linderman being Adam's disciple, Noah's splinter group and Bob, I have no idea who's doing what to who... :D

There's no need for spoiler tags after 8pm on a Tuesday after an episode has aired.

even though, with a monday night/tuesday morning download and work all day tuesday, some of us don't get around to watching it until AFTER 8pm on the tuesday...

Christ, not hard to type the spoiler tag is it? Crikey. Helps everyone, harms no-one.

I though this episode was great. I've enjoyed most of the series so far, too. I usually refrain from thinking about plot, and go into mindless viewer mode so that

things like when Kensei turns out to be Adam, and other surprising things happen, it seems more exciting, rather than 'ah, I thought they'd do that'

So is the .....

The virus of the future more to do with the Mexico woman's power and not a mutant strain of the company's virus they were producing?

Also I think Adam is still a douche, so I guess in the future Peter sees has something to do with Adam maybe getting hold of the virus and changing it to attacking normal human beings because he's ever so special now and pissed about the past?.

Anyway the whole premise of Adam being a guy because he was spurned is so weak as a motive.

There's a Writers Strike happening in America which means no new TV shows will be written at all until a deal on royalties is reached.

Episode 11 of Heroes Season 2 is the season finale.

Edit-

From IGN.com:

http://uk.tv.ign.com/articles/832/832730p1.html

As we reported Friday, Heroes is likely going to turn their December 3rd episode, the eleventh of the season, into the season finale. It was always intended as the end of the "Generations" arc, and a new ending has been written in order to turn it into a more solid conclusion for now.

They already went on strike, so no.

Apparently Tim Kring was fired or something for getting arsey and refusing to allow rewrites on episode 11 to allow for a series finale?

That'll be the Tim Kring who WANTED the re-writes to wrap up season 2 at Ep.11 if the strike went ahead, right?

Apparently Tim Kring was fired or something for getting arsey and refusing to allow rewrites on episode 11 to allow for a series finale?

The rumour was...

From Aintitcool.com:

Reportedly, Tim Kring wouldn't comply with a weekend rewrite that would tack a season ending onto the last script written and is now off HEROES.

'Reportedly' being the key word as...

From Aintitcool.com:

That report on Kring appears to be erroneous. From a Nov. 6 AP report:

Tim Kring, a producer and writer of the NBC hit "Heroes," said he had to revise the ending of the show's 11th episode on the chance that it might be the last one to air this season. "Fortunately we were able to hustle back," Kring said from a picket line in an effort to shut down the show. "The audience won't be left in a lurch."

So an ending of sorts has been confirmed.

I noticed that as well.

AND it was in Japanese...

WOW. that's better :)

Is anyone else thinking what im thinking?

Is Claire Adam's Daughter?

Is that the real reason why Bob wants her?

I LOVE the fact that Claire has fallen for a guy who has the same power as her Dad.

Heroes FTW again :(

Does not compute!