Heroes Season 4

CactuarBill

It probably goes that Adam/Kensei was the first person to have a power, he then spent the next 300 years impregnating many different women. His children had powers, they grew up, had children etc etc. That's probably not the case but it sounds fun anyway.

Might explain why he sees himself as a god and wants to wipe out all the humans...

Maybe

he hasn't lived all this time but learnt to control Hiro's ability and just jumped into the future.

But didn't the guy who's in charge of the company (Bob?), say that they'd had Adam under lock and key until recently and that he'd escaped 2 weeks previously?

That suggests to me that he doesn't have Hiro's power and has just got really good at regenerating and keeping himself young over the centuries.

Anyway, top episode!! The best yet.

But didn't the guy who's in charge of the company (Bob?), say that they'd had Adam under lock and key until recently and that he'd escaped 2 weeks previously?

That is correct. We can all assume that Adam killed Hiro's dad and now he probably wants to kill Hiro. Cannot wait until Hiro finds that out if it's true.

Whats it doesn't explain is how he got to a certain age then got his healing power and didn't age a second more. Or why this all happened just as Hiro arrived.

Maybe the powers didn't kick in until the fatal wound or have been working since he hit puberty or whatever, there are always plenty of get out clauses for these things, you're just not thinking in the comic book geek frame of mind :)

All the eps of season 2 up to now have been so sleep inducing bad that I might have nodded off here and there and missed a few things.

Can someone explain the whole Adam thing? Who is he, where did he come from? Where was he mentioned before?

Thank the lord Peter ditched that Irish bint in the future. She was getting somewhat annoying. Nice twist with Kensei, but with all the news about it being an 11-episode series I'm worried that the next few episodes will not contain anything except plot-without-drama.

Such a shame so far. A very promising series that seems to have peaked already. Here's hoping that series 3 will realise that it is popcorn-TV and hit the ground running.

All the eps of season 2 up to now have been so sleep inducing bad that I might have nodded off here and there and missed a few things.

Can someone explain the whole Adam thing? Who is he, where did he come from? Where was he mentioned before?

Bob mentioned Adam Monroe had "escaped" last week.

He brought the original generation (Peter/Nathans Mum and Dad, Bob, Linderman etc) together, and taught them to use their powers to save the world. (They turned a Tsunami that could have hit Miami into snowfall).

Linderman was Adam's "disciple" - showing how Adam thought they'd save the world.

For some reason the company (and maybe original generation) have kept him imprisoned for many years...

He brought the original generation (Peter/Nathans Mum and Dad, Bob, Linderman etc) together, and taught them to use their powers to save the world. (They turned a Tsunami that could have hit Miami into snowfall).

Linderman was Adam's "disciple" - showing how Adam thought they'd save the world.

For some reason the company (and maybe original generation) have kept him imprisoned for many years...

hmmm I can understand why Adam would want to kill Kito and Bob but why was Angela targetted? She was for the destruction of New York...

Thanks, maybe I should re-watch the last few episodes ^_^

but if Adam's been evil from the start, why would he be interested in teaching "them to use their powers to save the world. (They turned a Tsunami that could have hit Miami into snowfall)."

maybe he CAUSED the tsunami?

I assumed that he did, just as Linderman was aiming to create a disaster in series 1. I think their policy is to create a world in crisis in order for there to be heroes to save it. A little bit like a neo-conservative.

Also, it wasn't made clear why there were guns in ancient Japan. Good ep tho and Bob is becoming alot more likeable.

I assumed that he did, just as Linderman was aiming to create a disaster in series 1. I think their policy is to create a world in crisis in order for there to be heroes to save it. A little bit like a neo-conservative.

Also, it wasn't made clear why there were guns in ancient Japan. Good ep tho and Bob is becoming alot more likeable.

The swordsmith made them

it wasn't "ancient" japan. More towards the 1600s IIRC and they were built BY the swordsmith played by Cary Tagawa.

Did I also spot Al Leong as the guard?

hmmm I can understand why Adam would want to kill Kito and Bob but why was Angela targetted? She was for the destruction of New York...

The company is becoming confusing. As you say, Angela was supporting linderman in season 1 and if they were both part of the company why would linderman (adams disciple apparently) have him locked up.

Also, doesn't Hiro's dad say that he's surprised at who it is thats come to kill him? If it was adam then why would he be surprised it was him (apart from the fact they'd locked him up but it didn't really come off that way). If it was Matts dad, then it seems a bit of a throw-away line for what will have been a hallucination.

Is Adam just trying to take advantage of Peters memory loss? I thought he got his memory back when he was with his mum in the future but that could have just been his memories of her I guess. All the signs have been pointing to Adam being the bad guy but that seems a bit obvious this early in the season.

Oh, and I got the impression from bob that the the group stopped the tsunami, not that adam or anyone caused it. The corruption started after that (could be wrong there though).