Heroes Season 4

CactuarBill

Rhydian from X-Factor IS Adam / Kensei :)

071019_132439_rhydian_1_XFACTOR_024.jpg

4658.jpg

who is who here?!

small face big head is X factor, the other is adam

smallXFACTOR.jpg

Good episode this week.

I cant believe they killed DL like that though, it felt so cheap. I don't get why they were walking back down the stairs going back into the club for the guy to get back in front of them. They introduced Adam to Peter quite well I thought, not sure if if Adam or the company is evil at the moment.

D.L. should have been shot in the back. First of all, because that's where the guy should have come from. But also, when the guy came in front of him he should have expected conflict and phased out, where as from behind that wouldn't be an issue.

He did expect conflict ! It was pretty stupid...the rest of the episode though was soooo good, Veronica Mars is so hot!

it's like they had 3 episode in the can, and spliced the best bits from each to make this one episode to speed things up before the writers strike bites.

Except for the rancid twins...

Yeah I'm not enjoying them either, thought Peter's bits were excellent really helped to fill in the blanks and give a clearer focus to the plot as well. Nikki as always was a bit meh, hopefully now though we can get back to the proper business of saving the world. ;)

Really liked this episode. Has made me enjoy series two much more than I was now.

One question though...

That guy with Peter... he's from the past yeah? What's going on. I think I must have not been watching for a bit or something and missed something key. Did he use Hiro to travel forward in time or something?

Really liked this episode. Has made me enjoy series two much more than I was now.

One question though...

That guy with Peter... he's from the past yeah? What's going on. I think I must have not been watching for a bit or something and missed something key. Did he use Hiro to travel forward in time or something?

Yeah Adam is Kensai and his power is healing so he's just lived all that time

Yeah great episode, so we've had two fantastic episodes, let's hope the next three are just as good.

Please don't say thins :) Are you sure that Heroes is definitely being cut to 11 episodes?

Anyway excellent episode and i thought they handled the 'gaps' really well.

Season two was always going to consist of volumes 2 and 3. Episode 11 will be the end of volume 2 and as above said will serve more as a season finale. Though if the strike ends soon enough, they'll be able to finish the rest of season two. If not, then season two will be very short indeed.

Pretty good ep, tho I was a bit gutted that it didn't *really* pick up where it left off last week. All the team are back in the present and no more tedious 'Lost-esque' flashbacks and plot holes. Had to be done though to tie the series up I suppose.

I thought that it was quite symbolic that DL didn't phase the bullet through him when he was next to Nikki, as if thats the only person he'd take a bullet for. Still would of been more effective if it did come from behind mind.

I thought that it was quite symbolic that DL didn't phase the bullet through him when he was next to Nikki, as if thats the only person he'd take a bullet for. Still would of been more effective if it did come from behind mind.

But they were side by side, he wasn't shielding her with his body, he just seemed to not react in time which was very lame.

That was a really great episode and helped pushed the show back up to where it needs to be.

God knows why they didn’t just start the series off with this. Would have given a much better start. The bit where pete saves Nathan and flies off beneath the bridge should have been their last seen last season. Would have made for a fantastic ending rather than it just fizzling out.

Though I wish they would just do away with that Maya and the stupid bleeding eyes. It's just sssooo boring and they are wasting a good character with Sylar being stuck with them. I just wish he would hurry up and kill the pair of them.

Am a bit confused now. Is Adam a good guy or baddie? I'm under the impression that he changed over the years and theres a chance he tried to stop the company after they went bad. Should be interesting times ahead.