Heroes Season 4

CactuarBill

You know this season has been shit but that end, well they should have done that ages ago.

The show can be completely reinvented now. Get rid of Tim Kring, bring new writers in, change characters. It's time for a proper superhero show, in which the world knows about superheroes. Though it's probably a little too late now, the ratings are shit and it's not enough to bring people back. They should have done this at the end of season two.

Haven't watched Heroes since S3 when the Ice Woman kicked the bucket, anything good happened since?

Maybe with Hiro? (He was the most amusing character)

That was about the time I quit watching it. Doesn't sound like we've missed out. In fact, it sounds like we've probably experienced richer, more meaningful lives for avoiding it completely.

Am I remembering correctly that there was heavy implication when Doyle first came in to it that he had basically raped Clare's birth mother in the past, and was also a bit of a paedophile?

He is a great character, seriously creepy.

Oh yeah, and the last episode was shit.

Lets not even bother having a battle behind a door this time, lets just have two men standing by some wobbly CGI dirt.

One thing though, the makeup used for

old Charlie was amazing, or they did an amazing job of finding someone who looked just like a 65 year old version of Jayma Mays

If Samuel can draw his powers from other specials then why did he suddenly go all week just because the Carnies disappeared? The puppet guy, Sylar, Claire and Peter were still around.

I thought Claire went with Hiro, but then just came back. But yeah, your point still stands. Oh, and cello face was still around too.

Hiro's power is also very confusing, as he used it to just rewind time in that episode, rather than travel back through time. But I guess he's the master of time, so can do what the fuck he wants with it, and it still wasn't as confusing as the episode where he kept looping back to the same point in time without bumping into multiple instances of himself.

I thought Claire went with Hiro, but then just came back. But yeah, your point still stands. Oh, and cello face was still around too.

Hiro's power is also very confusing, as he used it to just rewind time in that episode, rather than travel back through time. But I guess he's the master of time, so can do what the fuck he wants with it, and it still wasn't as confusing as the episode where he kept looping back to the same point in time without bumping into multiple instances of himself.

I don't think he has ever met himself in all his time travelling has he? When he was in the hospital and jumped back to when Ando was talking it was as if he simply replaced himself.

That was before he found he had powers though so maybe that counts for something.

In the episode where Hiro travelled to Africa and battled that dude who painted the future on rocks he definitely bumped into multiple instances of himself. But why bother thinking about it, the writers of the show most certainly don't :)

I don't think he has ever met himself in all his time travelling has he? When he was in the hospital and jumped back to when Ando was talking it was as if he simply replaced himself.

I'm pretty sure he does. He certainly seem himself being killed by Ando in that one possible future. There's a couple of others in the back of my mind that I'm trying to check up on.

Doesn't Peter also meet his past/future self when using Hiro's power?

But why bother thinking about it, the writers of the show most certainly don't :)

Good point.

Peter and the Haitian also seem to have fairly inconsistent powers (which when combined give Peter possibly the worst line in the whole thing "Oh sorry, I have the Haitian's power, let me just switch that off"), and that's ignoring the deliberate inconsistency in Peter's (from when he lost, and then got back, his power).

I also like how Bennet was happy to expose Claire to Ted going nuclear, yet in a later series he tells Claire that her blood can't help kill Hiro's cancer as cancer is living cells, and so would actually just make it grow.

Umm, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't one of the dangers of radiation that it can cause cancer?