Heroes Season 4

CactuarBill

Watching Heroes is like reading creative writing exercises done by primary school kids.

There was this man called Peter and he had powers and then he lost then and then he got them back but could only use one and then there was this other man called Sylar who was really bad and cut peoples heads open to get their powers! But he felt bad about being bad and sometimes became good and learnt how to get powers a good way like Peter but then he got bored and killed people again. And this girl called Claire hated having powers cause she werent normal like all the other girls in her class but she still used her power and just liked complaining about things. Her dad was trying to lock them all up to make normal people safe and this gypsy guy who could speak Australian and American and Irish at the same time was like Sylar and wanted to kill people but he never did cause he was a real baddy and baddys never win...

How about this one then?

as you know.. Hiro and Ando rescue " Watson " ( Suresh ) from the Nut House.

Then they all appear in Bennets house, Prepared to help out.

So.. where was Suresh during the Carnival rescue mission?

And Why didnt he confront Samuel and say " Look you twat! i'm really alive! "

Suresh left before the Carnival rescue going on about a promise to a girl.

There was this man called Peter and he had powers and then he lost then and then he got them back but could only use one and then there was this other man called Sylar who was really bad and cut peoples heads open to get their powers! But he felt bad about being bad and sometimes became good and learnt how to get powers a good way like Peter but then he got bored and killed people again. And this girl called Claire hated having powers cause she werent normal like all the other girls in her class but she still used her power and just liked complaining about things. Her dad was trying to lock them all up to make normal people safe and this gypsy guy who could speak Australian and American and Irish at the same time was like Sylar and wanted to kill people but he never did cause he was a real baddy and baddys never win...

:D

I had a genuine LOL at "...who could speak Australian and American and Irish at the same time...".

oscars.jpg

I'd just love to know what they were smoking when they made Robert Knepper 'do' an Irish accent. It's the worst voice I've ever heard in the history of the ever.

I guess you must have missed the episode with young Joseph and Samuel in it then.

Probably because its ratings were absolute shit, and this was their chance to turn that around in 19 episodes.

So it's totally cancelled.

Hayden Panettetetetethair will be in endless rom-coms, Sylar will play Spock for the rest of his life, and Tim Kring will turn to alcoholism and shoot his own face off - the blood spattering all over the final issue of 9th Wonders, detailing the rise and fall of a mystical hack.

Before it started they said they cut down the number of episodes for plot reasons. Whether or not that was a cover up I don't know. You always get the feeling they produce it all 'on the fly', like they'll air one week's episode and spend the next 5 days writing the next part of the story and filming it ready for show on the next Monday.

It's obvious as hell that they had no grand plan for the season. Even Bryan Fuller was horrible this season, though I think he only did that pissing terrible episode where Hiro kept trying not to let that bloke commit suicide. The one everyone points out as having the worst time travel ever.

A suitable warning to anyone thinking of writing about subjects beyond their comprehension never to bother.

I noticed this in episode 18, too:

While talking to Samuel, pretty close to the end:

post-12381-1266003299.png

About a minute later:

post-12381-1266003342.png

And then moments after that:

post-12381-1266003391.png

They can't even get consistency in the same single scene!

Ok, but what about the jail in the middle of town and that house in New York?

Fair point. I'm going to go with the fact that they were one off uses of his power, whilst the battle with Peter had basically drained him so when the other specials buggered off he had nothing left to draw on.

I should write Heroes, really.