Heroes Season 4

CactuarBill

Another thing that didn't make much sense was that Bob was angry with Mohinder for getting his mind wiped and letting the Haitian escape. I mean, what did he expect would happen when he didn't tell warn Mohinder about the Haitians power and that he was on the run from the company?

Another plot gap left to be filled in by the online Heroes comic series:

http://www.nbc.com/Heroes/novels/

Nutter. It's great

Care to point out the great bits please? The Peter/Hiro/Claire storylines seem as dull as dishwater and I couldn't care less about the new twins. I might be a bit more kind on it if I didn't feel the climax of the last season was so awful but I don't want to waste another 24 hours on a show that is going to leave me so pissed off and (very) early signs for this aren't great.

Care to point out the great bits please? The Peter/Hiro/Claire storylines seem as dull as dishwater and I couldn't care less about the new twins. I might be a bit more kind on it if I didn't feel the climax of the last season was so awful but I don't want to waste another 24 hours on a show that is going to leave me so pissed off and (very) early signs for this aren't great.

I thought the Hiro story didnt skip a beat. Its a pure Hiro tale and seems to be playing out well so far. Peter story was a bit dodgy Ill give you that but the Claire one could be interesting as she is questioning her own individuality. Claires dad story just started ot great, the way he took out that shop manager was priceless. To me it doesnt feel like a brand new series merely a continuation of whats happened before.

You are right the samurai story does feel like pure Hiro and because of that nothing at all seems surprising. Hiro is a great character but it would be nice to have a story go off in surprising directions. I just expected a bigger, more confident, beginning to the second series.

Another plot gap left to be filled in by the online Heroes comic series:

http://www.nbc.com/Heroes/novels/

That's not what I was talking about. Mohinder not really having his mind wiped was made clear at the end the episode when he was on the phone to Bennet. I was referring to Bob being annoyed with Mohinder for letting the Haitian get away. When he sent Mohinder on the mission it should have been obvious that, once cured, the Haitian would wipe his Mohinder's mind and escape (That's not what really happed but Bob doesn't know that).

The thing thats been annoying me about that storyline is their insistance that Peter must have stolen "de Oipods". Yes that's right gentlemen, he's gone out nicked your ipods then gone back and got half naked, put all his possessions in a small box, locked himself in the container, handcuffed himself to the side and then banged his head against the steel until he loses consciousness. Bloody smart bastard you're dealing with there.

:) Yeah, fucking criminal mastermind right there.

Anyway, this episode was better than the first one. Although I was frustrated at how cliffhangery most of the plotlines were. I know it's meant to keep me watching, but if it happens too much I feel like I'm watching a season made of twenty half-episodes.

No thats Peters power. Syalr has to remove the top of the head to see how they work before he can use the power.

They take a bit of time to get used to how their powers work and there is a theory that he does not actually need to kill people when he gets to grips with his own power. Rather like Peter initially thinking he needed to be near someone else to temporarily use their power, which turned out not to be the case.

eh?

i thought i saw Sylar's blood trail going into the sewer?

I'm talking about in Series 1 Episode 4 (One Giant Leap). From Wikipedia:

Audrey and Matt step out of a dimly lit elevator and head towards a safe-room where Molly—the little girl Matt found—is being kept. In the distance, gunshots are fired and Molly screams as a man—Sylar—drags her from the room. Audrey and Matt charge after him. The man leaves Molly behind. They see that the safe-room guard has been slain and pegged to the wall. Audrey continues to follow the man while Matt stops to check on Molly. "How did he find me?" she thinks. Matt tells her that it doesn't matter and that she's safe, because he's there. Audrey corners the intruder near a cluster of pipes. She raises her gun at him and tells him to put his hands where she can see them. He slowly turns around, and with a glance, Audrey flies backwards and is pinned against a wall. He seems to somehow forcibly direct her gun—still in her hand—at her own head. She fights her trigger finger in futility. Suddenly, Matt darts out of the hall and fires on the man, dropping him to the ground. Whatever grip the man had on Audrey is released, and she falls to the ground, panting. Matt turns to check on Audrey, but behind him, the man rises from the ground abnormally, allowing the bullets to simply fall out of him, and vanishes upward in a blur.

He didn't have Claire's powers then.

If I remember correctly there were two or three powers he had which were never explained/demonstrated, if you toted up the number of people they say he killed in the first season and the number of powers we saw him use. So basically they left themselves a 'get out of jail free' card with that, I wonder if even Kring knows what those powers are.

Was flicking channels and caught a bit of an episode on BBC 2. Basically Sylar was pronounced dead by a doctor (it wasnt a trick either). Then we heard a ticking clock and he woke up. It could just be that one of his powers means that he can come back to life after being killed. Would explain why he was lying on the floor after Hiro stabbed him. He might not have Claires regen powers but he certainly cant die by any normal means.

If I remember correctly there were two or three powers he had which were never explained/demonstrated, if you toted up the number of people they say he killed in the first season and the number of powers we saw him use. So basically they left themselves a 'get out of jail free' card with that, I wonder if even Kring knows what those powers are.

Scroll down to the Murder/Victims part of the Wiki link. There are two unexplained powers. Yeah, it says three but one of them is the ice/snow power he used in Season 1.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sylar

It could just be that one of his powers means that he can come back to life after being killed.

At a guess, he's probably able to locate the fault and 'fix' himself in the same that he's able to locate where the 'faulty' DNA lies in other people with powers.

Streaming sites can help you there if a particular torrent isn't up. The quality can be really bad but it helps that there are always ways to *cough*watchheroesonline*cough*.

Regarding the episode...

Aaaarrrgh! Open the box, you fool. Do it, do it now