Heroes Season 4

CactuarBill

And for me it peaked before the finale of season one. They were hinting at a massive build up to this heroes versus Sylar showdown, and whether the cheerleader will be saved. All we got was a 15 second wet fart with him being stabbed in the end and not dying.

I just don't understand why they didn't go back and watch the first season, and say 'ohhhhh'. And then scrap EVERYTHING and start again with some new characters. The fun was always watching people discover their powers.

Yeah, but then stupid people would go "WHERES CLAIRE BEAR LOL" and stop watching.

Didn't Kring fire most of the writing staff after season 2 and get loads of fresh faces in? It gives the impression that he really should've just fired himself.

Yeah, but then stupid people would go "WHERES CLAIRE BEAR LOL" and stop watching.

Didn't Kring fire most of the writing staff after season 2 and get loads of fresh faces in? It gives the impression that he really should've just fired himself.

Claire.

Hmmm...

Her power was rubbish really. I could see why it was important in season 1, stopping Sylar becoming all powerful with being able to heal himself and thus not be killed, but afterwards it was like they just used her because she brought in the teen male market. That probably explains why it went to such shit at the start of season 2. It made Smallville look good at that point.

And anyway, Sylar got her power and it didn't work out too bad. So all of season 1 was rendered moot. The more I think about it, the more it boggles my mind how they went from such a great idea to such nonsense.

Claire's 'I want to be normal' was the worst thing. 4 seasons of her moaning pointlessly.

All that moaning of being normal and trying to keep everyones powers secret so they could have normal lives only for her to selfishly decide 30 seconds that she will out the lot of them. Shit.

• 2 years later...