IGNORED

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

marsh

It's not about Paedos. You know it's not about paedos.

I'm as welcoming of Rllmuk humour as anyone, but considering this was by far my fave move when i was younger, internet "humour" (Which is NEVER funny... just look at Somethign Awful... acting superior does not = wit or humour) can FUCK OFF.

I mean, they wanted Alice Cooper to play the child catcher. Alice Cooper doesn't rape kids, he has a fully grown corpse under his bed. Everyone knows that.

Watching the original Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, it's safe to say that the Candyman is also suitable paedo material. "Here, kids! Have these sweets! They're totally free! Now come round the back for more free sweets!". I also was surprised I didn't remember Willy Wonka's Tunnel of Fear and Disturbing Imagery.

Carrying along those lines a few choice lines from that film are "You can suck 'em and suck 'em and suck 'em, and they'll never get any smaller. Never. At least, I don't think they do." and "It's hot and creamy. I can actually feel it running down my throat!"

Marilyn Manson had those as samples on the original version of 'Smells Like Children' (as well as some from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang) but they got removed on the retail version due to copyright reasons.

It's not about Paedos. You know it's not about paedos.

I'm as welcoming of Rllmuk humour as anyone, but considering this was by far my fave move when i was younger, internet "humour" (Which is NEVER funny... just look at Somethign Awful... acting superior does not = wit or humour) can FUCK OFF.

I mean, they wanted Alice Cooper to play the child catcher. Alice Cooper doesn't rape kids, he has a fully grown corpse under his bed. Everyone knows that.

Alice Cooper would have made a great paedo.

If it's any consolation, I'm preparing myself for the backlash!

What backlash? No talent ass-hat who got famous by covering '80s records and decided Dita Von Teese wasn't good enough for him. The man's a twat!

Anyhoo, watched it recently and CCBB is still a properly amazing film with a quality that only that-period musicals can have. The wind-up scene in particular is a breathtaking performance.