Foie Gras

citation deducer

Yeah good point you two. I tried to make a serious point, but again, its the Northern folk, getting all uppity with posts about rivers of blood and rape.

Although Newton is now more like an international northerner, spreading his insidious butter, thinly, as northern folk do, on the toast of the world; Dinsdale meanwhile is still trying to work out why he can't wear a pair of his wifes knickers without getting an erection.

Yeah good point you two. I tried to make a serious point, but again, its the Northern folk, getting all uppity with posts about rivers of blood and rape.

Although Newton is now more like an international northerner, spreading his insidious butter, thinly, as northern folk do, on the toast of the world; Dinsdale meanwhile is still trying to work out why he can't wear a pair of his wifes knickers without getting an erection.

loliver, you colossal buffoon. my wife's from Northumberland, she doesn't have any knickers.

Foie gras should be banned, but as you say, so should the shit meat the great British public are so fond of. The £3 ASDA chickens.

This has class war written all over it - the Yorkshire councillor's problem is not that they are Northern, it's that they are councillors, and therefore by definition intellectual pygmies.

Northumberland !

Councillors !!

ASDA !!!

Good food news:pigeon sales have risen by 80%. Its a cheap awesome lovely meat, and don't buy it from cuntish superstores. Most decent butchers sell 8 breasts for around £6. Pan fry for 3 mins max and eat with cabbage, hedgehog spuds and a nice red wine/red currant jelly sauce.

I'm northern.

We had a glut of the stuff about 3 months back as my brother had been over to France. So we just about stuffed as much of it on crackers, bread, each other as we could.

LOL! Then the girlfriends French cousin came over and gave us some bigging it up and we found out the stuff she had been bringing was basically the french-kwik-save-own-brand version (if such a thing could ever exist) Still tasty.

Either way, it's tasty and we properly maxed out on it. I do not care if its cruel as I am a real man.