IGNORED

30 Rock is it any good ?

citation deducer

Demonoid is your friend. :D

I DL the entire first season this morning so look forward to watching it this evening.

I got them all from excellent torrents on mininova.

I was getting 250-300kb a second (best I'll ever get on my conntection)

Basically enough to download one, watch and by time I ended next one downloaded ;)

I didn't really care for 2x3, seemed the weakest of the series so far. Tracy's, Jenna's and Jack's story were all weak. Shit loads of cameos this season so far.

It wasn't brilliant, but i laughed so much when Kenneth walked in and said "Oh, an upside down WOW!"

Gay Gob is amazing.

I'm only watching this "with Five", so I'm behind you guys, but I really like what I've seen so far. It's pretty clever in places, and there are some great understated gags.

I hate you.

But spreading of the wonderous TV show can only be a good thing. Be happy Eighty, it only gets better.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
"It wouldn't be a Lemon party without old Dick!"

:o:):lol:

I can't believe they put that in there

Hahaha, I had JUST come into this thread to post that! I love how the writers are so on top of internet memes. I'm especially looking forward to the inevitable 2girls1cup gag.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...