Super Street Fighter IV (3DS/PS3/X360)

Cyhwuhx

[090928] Pick up from here for the new stuff:

http://www.rllmukforum.com/index.php?s=&am...t&p=6451330

Or watch some screens here: http://www.gfdata.de/archiv09-2009-gamefront/4521.html

---------------------------------------------

.::: Some important stuff:

HOW TO UNLOCK AKUMA AND GOUKEN: http://www.capcom-unity.com/s-kill/blog/20...kuma_and_gouken

---

Character Data courtesy of TheShend:

http://www.rllmukforum.com/index.php?s=&am...t&p=5567559

---

<a href="http://www.gamesradar.com/us/xbox360/game/...321132945404017" target="_blank">http://www.gamesradar.com/us/xbox360/game/...321132945404017</a>

Street Fighter 4

Development has just begun and the release of the game is more than a year away. No platforms are yet confirmed - a highly stylised animated concept trailer of Ryu and Ken fighting was shown, but no game footage.

.::: \o/

(Oh yeah and other shit about Lost Planet PS3 and Dark Void).

I'd like to see them get rid of Ryu and Ken. Really, can everyone from pre-SF3, and maybe keep 3 or 4 chars from SF3. And throw in Haggar. There.

Yes! finally, the announcement of a game id genuinely get excited about! Please please be 2-D!!

Id like to see a full roster of fighters. All characters, from all street fighter games.

It has to be 2-D though, as the 3-D streetfighter games were awful IMO. They just seemed to suck the fin out of it. And as long as its as good as alpha 3 (one of my all time fave games), i'll be happy.

Wonderful news, this. Even though it's bound to take a couple of iterations for them to get it right.

They should abandon new versions, and allow for incremental updates over Live/PSN. There's no excuse any more, and it could be perfected over years, with an update every couple of months or whatever, like it could be higher jumps with Dragon Punches for more vulnerability or giving certain characters larger parry windows and so on and so forth, and everyone has an equal chance of dominating (with an expert player, obviously).

yeah yeah and make it for the wii. Then if you push the wii forward it does a fireball. If you swing it around in a circle you do a hurricane kick, Raise it up quickly to do a dragonpunch!

BRING IT ON!

...naaaaaaah.

Shallow stuff about character choices aside (totally new characters plz!), I'd like to see them reveal a mechanic that totally changes the way the game is played like parrys did. Preferably without ruining it in the way that V-ism did.

They should abandon new versions, and allow for incremental updates over Live/PSN. There's no excuse any more, and it could be perfected over years, with an update every couple of months or whatever, like it could be higher jumps with Dragon Punches for more vulnerability or giving certain characters larger parry windows and so on and so forth, and everyone has an equal chance of dominating (with an expert player, obviously).

Was just thinking the same thing as it goes - other updates have basically been patches, they've just always required a physical release as there was no digital alternative.

As long as they don't go overboard and tweak things too regularly then yeah, it's much better, and no reason why they can't keep striving to create a perfectly balanced character set.

Only problem is they'd probably want paying for it.

yeah yeah and make it for the wii. Then if you push the wii forward it does a fireball. If you swing it around in a circle you do a hurricane kick, Raise it up quickly to do a dragonpunch!

BRING IT ON!

clip_image001_003.jpg

jesusfuckingchristNO

This is a sure-fire way to rip the cables from the wall/TV and break your console IMO.

I'm nervously excited. 3S dominated much of my gaming time for ages, and since this is a full-blown sequel the fighting system's bound to have some weird new features rather than fine-tuning what's gone before, so...we'll see.

This will have to be the most beautiful 2D fighting game ever. I don't want to see any attempt at using 3D cell shaded stuff.

Actually, hold on - maybe they should break from the mould - make it like Burnout Revenge and a bit of Fable - you create your own characters, choose a fighting style then travel around the world, looking to challenge people or save people out of sticky situations with your superior fighting skills. Every fight moulds your player in some way - you would get visible scars and so on.

This will have to be the most beautiful 2D fighting game ever. I don't want to see any attempt at using 3D cell shaded stuff.

Actually, hold on - maybe they should break from the mould - make it like Burnout Revenge and a bit of Fable - you create your own characters, choose a fighting style then travel around the world, looking to challenge people or save people out of sticky situations with your superior fighting skills. Every fight moulds your player in some way - you would get visible scars and so on.

.::: No.

It's about character and skill, not customisation.