rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Ghost

Mario 64

From memory, Sunshine did mostly recieve very good scores at the time. I would say most scored it 90+

I understand what you mean about Yoshi Island to some extent. But I actually quite enjoyed the game - mainly because it was pretty hardcore (collecting everything could be a right pain!) but nowadays I would rather much go back to Mario World than play Yoshi Island again.

It did but most people (especially on here) look back at it badly, which is unfair as it was a completley different beast to Mario 64.

3 hours ago, robotattack said:

That's an absolute disgrace. The game is ruined for me now. How could this be allowed to happen? (Shakes fist at sky/unforgiving God)

• Upvote 1

This has made the game unplayable for me. Hopefully they'll finally fix it in the remaster.

I swear to god I always thought that smoke stood out!

I can die at peace now

Until they cremate you and emit a bunch of crap pixelated smoke all because your values were wrong :facepalm:

• Upvote 1

The amount of time folk spend on stuff like this could actually be put into making games instead :D

Who's to say it wasn't intentional or by accident? I know theres many things i've worked on where a glitch or doing it wrong has actually given me a better result than if i'd done it the correct way. Theres many games that use what are bugs as the actual foundation for the game because it's just better or more fun.