Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Windowlicker

I think you'd be better off buying an old one as I understand you have to fuck about getting it to work on a newer OS but I'm a smug Mac owner now and don't do that shit anymore so have no idea what I'm talking about.

You understand incorrectly then. It's downloadable from steam and works perfectly without any messing about.

Do not touch the ps2 version, ever.

There is probably not much reason to play it now but I was quite impressed by the PS2 version and played it a fair bit, despite having a very good PC and having already completed it on that. It was a bit creaky in some places but they did a very good job of the port, particularly when compared to other PC ports of the era.

You understand incorrectly then. It's downloadable from steam and works perfectly without any messing about.

It still doesn't like laptops, mind (or any other systems which actively throttle their processors). Can need a bit of tweaking to make the sound work properly too.

Tempting fate here guys, it's not just folklore that if you say PC in three consecutive posts the Boozy monster will get you, it's real.

Anyway non of that Steam stuff for me, GAME have posted my Augmented edition (PC) hopefully I should get it tomorrow and it looks as good as it does in the pictures.

That '3 ways to tackle a tosser' video a couple of pages back.......

During the last bit, adaptive, I'm sure that rifle he grabbed from an office was a whisperhead. That's meant to be a dlc/pre-order gun.

Maybe it was just early code, or they changed it for purposes of the trailer (though that would be misleading advertising imo), but maybe that means the preorder guns crop up in the vanilla version eventually too?

Ho hum.

We could start talking specs now but I think that'd get us lynched.

DX works fine for my by the way, win 7 x64.

There's a rather excellent texture update pack that just came out too, replaces all the skyboxes with hi res versions and everything.

Plays great at super high resolution too.

You're a cunny funt.

I notice you missed out the last bit about the game. Is that because you never really have anything interesting to say about the games. Yeah it is. Face it you may know all the latest and greatest hardware and bits and bobs but you can't explain in a simple sentence why a game is good.

I've never seen you go into any depth about the game concerned in any of your posts. Always with the binary and the hardware.

edit : Just like all the transluscent wannabe vampire spunk rags ( that's an off the cuff derogatory terms for PC gamers btw.) who negged this the instant it appeared.

Destructoid put their review up earlier by mistake, taken down now but it got 9.5 from Jim Sterling. So it's either so brilliant even he couldn't bring himself to write a troll review or it's awful and it's his usual troll review just the other way around, I'm going with the former.

I'm pretty sure that's a club is pretty big, as it includes anybody who didn't already know some Latin or theatrical/literary terms. The irony being that the majority of us who did know to pronounce it 'Day-Oos Ex' also knew that the title was gibberish.

I'm pretty sure that's a club is pretty big, as it includes anybody who didn't already know some Latin or theatrical/literary terms. The irony being that the majority of us who did know to pronounce it 'Day-Oos Ex' also knew that the title was gibberish.

Are you pronouncing the "oos" like 'loose' or 'puss'?

Also this game looks bloody fantastic and I can't wait to get stuck into it

I have a friend who pronounces it Deuce Ex. She doesn't take 'correction' well, and I'm not sure what would annoy me more - the needlessly hurt face or having to hear it said wrong every time.