Team 6 - The Jägermeisters

Meers

Games to played between now and Sunday the 20th April latest.

From last week, it seems at least 90% of everyone has the new maps, so use them as you please. However, please have a backup in mind in case somebody doesn't.

Teams named first are home.

I've prepared a poll in Doodle that won't take you a minute to complete. If someone on each team could pm the link to your other team members that'd be great. Saturday and Sunday times are blank for obvious reasons, times you can play should be posted in comments/thread.

Team 5 (Very Special Forces) v

Team 1 (Homicider)

Doodle Link

Team 4 (Sexy Owls in hats) v

Team 3 (Kelly's Heroes)

Doodle Link

Team 2 (Team Cool and the Gang) v

Team 7 (Team Pink)

Doodle Link

Team 6 (The Jagermeisters) v

Team 8 (The Wolf Pack)

Doodle Link

I'm aware I put down that I was avilable tonight but it's never gonna happen. Late at work and also have a late Dr's appt. If the game goes ahead (Looking unlikely at the mo) sorry for my AWOL....

What game? I wasn't aware we had another game...tonight?!

Tonight at 8:30 then, lads? Short notice, I know, but looking at the doodle link, most of us can play.

Sorry I've only just replied in here had a mad week, I was ment to be going to a party tonight but if I end up not going, then I'll play. Can't really say for definate.

aww cmon pompey how often do u get to beat me? <_< but hopefully ill kill u a few times lol

Any chance of 3v3 tonight ladies? Looks like we cant scrape 3 for monday so I am attempting to assemble a team, unsure if I can get 3 though as of yet ;) I realise its abit short notice, will post back at 9 and see if a response :(

No idea. Timmo soon will post the next fixtures. If we can't play tonight because the Wolf Pack hasn't enough players and we do, then they'll have to forfeit and the 9 points will go to us, I think.

What are they doing? I can't log into XBL at all now, tried for half an hour. I was on Forza 2 earlier without much problems (gift car and auction house didn't work though) but when I changed to CoD4 it all went tits up for me.

I've given up now. I'm off to bed. How are we going to solve the match?