Team 4 - Sexy owls in hats

Timmo

General availabilty:

Tim Spoons it / Timmmmo - 9 onwards most weekdays, but weekends generally no

wretcherd / wretcherd - Any time (get a job!)

KartoffelKopf / Mooselizer - Most evenings after 10ish

Pootle UK / Pochacco2kX - Most evenings 9 - 11

Laminated Tramp / Laminated Tramp - Most evenings anytime

owls2vm3.jpg

I'm available to play most weeknights after 9. Please post your availablity, team! Go owls!

owls2vm3.jpg

I'm available to play most weeknights after 9. Please post your availablity, team! Go owls!

8)

I am neither sexy or indeed, an owl but I do have a hat. Will this be a problem?

I'll add anyone I don't already have and keep an eye out for y'all

I'm on most evening from around 10ish, depending on the propensity of shit TV that my missus might insist on watching. (I've lost my gaming 'den' since moving a couple months back :( )

Well, I got some play in to see that Laminated Tramp seems ace, and he saw me at my worst (seriously, I've never been so bad as the last few days, my ratio has dropppppppped. Hopefully I'll pick up soon. I think it's these weapons challenges.)

Then live died again.

Nice one, I've got a good feeling about this team! What are people's stronger game-types for the all-important home games? I'm generally best at TDM and Sabotage. Also, it looks like we're deciding hardcore or not, any preference either way? I'm easy with both.

Nice one, I've got a good feeling about this team! What are people's stronger game-types for the all-important home games? I'm generally best at TDM and Sabotage. Also, it looks like we're deciding hardcore or not, any preference either way? I'm easy with both.

Ditto

Don' mind either way. I just want to shoot people in the face please ;)

TDM is my strongest I think - only played Sabotage once with rllmukers and the first time I played it I was one of the last surviving after the countdown? I can't recall now. I've not really tried any of the other modes out apart from free for all.

Hardcore I seem to be rubbish at when playing TDM with randoms although when we had the tourny it was good fun and I don't think I faired too bad.

Either way I always try and get my kill-death ratio in the +ve so I don't expect to be cannon fodder!

#Now if you feel that you can't go on,

Because all of your hope is gone,

And your life is filled with much confusion,

Until happiness is just an illusion,

And your world around is crumbling down,

Darlin', reach out, reach out, reach out for me,

I'll be there...

Thanks for last night chaps - most enjoyable especially Domination on Shipment which was downright crazy!

That was bonkers.... 55 kills, 30 deaths. I must have also cleared about 5 challenges during that match, including carpet bomb, MP5 challengs and some others I can't even remember 'cos it was so frantic...

COD4.

Best. Game. Ever.

Glad you enjoyed it. Not entirely sure what modes will suit us, we seemed to get whacked one game then do awesome the next. Domination on Strike went particularly well, we held them off brilliantly. I'm generally much better at TDM and Sabotage though. I realised this morning that we didn't do any Headquarters.

Sabotage on Bog was intense - so much going on but we got the all important win in the end after what - 15 mins or so?

Cleared a few challenges on that also by planting the bomb and killing the bomb planter ;)

I didn't think we faired too bad as a Team at all - granted we played with at least one random in the matches played whether it be TDM, Domination or Sabotage. Even when we did get whacked I didn't feel that it was by a really large margin or anything. But then admittedly for objective based matches like Domination and Sabotage we all have a lot to learn and need to study all the maps more.

I think we seemed to clean-up the most on TDM (hardcore or not), we won all of those quite comfortably if memory serves. That last round on Crash was a whitewash

But yeah, I think it's all about knowing the maps and our positions as opposed to shouting 'there's a guy running into the building next to the other building that's in the middle of the burnt out cars...'. Maybe next time we're on, we should do a little private guided tour...

The last match on Crash was weird as people kept dropping out and joining in on the other side. I struggled to find enemies to pick off most of the time (probably because you guys had killed them all!).

Private Guided Tour is good - and using the maps Meerman marked up would be of great benefit so least we know what we're all talking about! ;)