Team 8; The Wolf Pack [Wolf)

weightgain

Jesus, I just looked at their guys stats. They should have owned us good and proper. Fantastic first game to get the first score, but sabotage never got going did it ?? And as for TDM - wow. I'm not sure I've seen a player kick ass like that before in a 3 on 3 match. 33 kills and easily the MVP award - good going xice man =)

And farewell Charles - enjoy the sun!

NEW MAPS ANNOUNCEMENT: It seems a great number of us have bought the maps. An option has been added to Doodle for the new maps. If you have them, please tick the box for each day you can play. Don't tick it for days you can't play. If everyone has them, they can be chosen if wanted. Please don't feel any pressure to buy them if you haven't, this is just an option for if everybody has them.

Games to played between now and Sunday the 13th April latest.

Teams named first are home.

I've prepared a poll in Doodle that won't take you a minute to complete. If someone on each team could pm the link to your other team members that'd be great. Saturday and Sunday times are blank for obvious reasons, times you can play should be posted in comments/thread.

Team 7 (Team Pink) v

Team 1 (Homicider)

Doodle link

Team 3 (Kelly's Heroes) v

Team 2 (Team Cool and the Gang)

Doodle link

Team 8 (The Wolf Pack) v

Team 4 (Sexy Owls in hats)

Doodle link

Team 6 (The Jagermeisters) v

Team 5 (Very Special Forces)

Doodle link

Hi gents, hope you are all well. We all look a bit thin on the ground this week, but 3v3 on thurs at 9pm looks like an option (Although we have 4 available). A couple of your guys haven't doodled yet though, so if you want to chase them up and sort it once they have that's cool.

No reply as of yet by anyone, So I presume tonight is outta the question..............However, I did have a slight problem earlier on.

RROD I shit you not.

It was cured with a power off and wait 5 mins but the long term prognosis for my 360 is looking slightly worrying.....

Right, let's do 3v3. Or...

You have a new player. Baring. He's the guy who dominated the Online Football league last year so I'm guessing he's pretty good. If he can do tonight we can have 4v4.

lol well i do try :o

im ok at cod shooting games arent my speciality lol footy games are ;) anyways im baring and im usually online every other night, tuesdays, thursdays n sundays are my best nights to play. can anyone let me in on what happens? is it team deathmatch? first one to 750 points wins?

Baring can do 10pm, can you stretch to that weightgainer? If not we can do 9 still, but 3v3.

tonight im at a friends and when his lass finishes work he taking me home

Does that mean you will or won't be home for 10?

Rules are here mate. 3 games, the whole thing usually takes between 40 mins and an hour.

<a href="http://www.rllmukforum.com/index.php?showt...t=0&start=0" target="_blank">http://www.rllmukforum.com/index.php?showt...t=0&start=0</a>

oh yea il be home for 10 with a chance of 9:30 lol

ive added the team members to live