Team 8; The Wolf Pack [Wolf)

weightgain

cool so illjust come online and someone will invite me to a lobby i guess?

yeah that's the idea. We're at home this week so we choose the game types.we normally suck at team deathmatch (except when the wolfman is around) but it could be quite hard for you if you've never played the objective games before....... I guess we shall soon see!! Good to have you on board anyways!!

Hey guys. I just wanted to make a public apology about my fuck up on the S&D game. Trying to knife two guys in the back possibly wasn't the wisest thing to try and do. I was so into my stealthy mindset I did it before I knew what was going on.

I'm not sure it would have made any difference but you never can tell.........

But really, they were awesome weren't they ??

Ho hum. Thanks Baring for stepping out. I don't mind being a bench warmer next week buddy.

Hey guys. I just wanted to make a public apology about my fuck up on the S&D game. Trying to knife two guys in the back possibly wasn't the wisest thing to try and do. I was so into my stealthy mindset I did it before I knew what was going on.

I'm not sure it would have made any difference but you never can tell.........

But really, they were awesome weren't they ??

Ho hum. Thanks Baring for stepping out. I don't mind being a bench warmer next week buddy.

its cool the lads were on fifa bit 5on5 was good to go play. ill be available next week hopefully, when are the matches?

They'll be arranged shortly so keep an eye on this thread! Sorry for last night guys, just didn't bring my A-game with me. Managed to get a chopper in on Chinatown but it was too late. They were shit hot though.

Onwards and upwards!

Good games last night.

We were outclassed on Deathmatch but the others I just felt it was our lack of play together that let us down...I've really only noticed this after playing Team Tactical regularly with a fews XBL friends. When you are relaxed enough to communicate openly (and frequently) your results really do improve.

Mind you, you always come across really good teams who smack you about and the Owls are far from shabby in this respect.

TDM pissed me but, despite the defeat, I enjoyed Search and Destroy and Domination.

Games to played between now and Sunday the 20th April latest.

From last week, it seems at least 90% of everyone has the new maps, so use them as you please. However, please have a backup in mind in case somebody doesn't.

Teams named first are home.

I've prepared a poll in Doodle that won't take you a minute to complete. If someone on each team could pm the link to your other team members that'd be great. Saturday and Sunday times are blank for obvious reasons, times you can play should be posted in comments/thread.

Team 5 (Very Special Forces) v

Team 1 (Homicider)

Doodle Link

Team 4 (Sexy Owls in hats) v

Team 3 (Kelly's Heroes)

Doodle Link

Team 2 (Team Cool and the Gang) v

Team 7 (Team Pink)

Doodle Link

Team 6 (The Jagermeisters) v

Team 8 (The Wolf Pack)

Doodle Link