Team 8; The Wolf Pack [Wolf)

weightgain

mmgc pm'ed me he cant make 8:30 now, he working til 9, so can only make 9:30+. so its me steely n wiener at the mo lovely squad of 3 :o

Edit: Update:

Baring, Steely, Wiener[Wolf] v [Jaegermeisters] Meerman, Potwayjay

3v2 need 1 more guys

Great games lads, some of the best I've played. The first 2 games were unbelieveably tense but soooo good. The 3rd was over a lot quicker but we did really well overall.

Well done, and cheers to villenium - best of luck with the wedding, etc mate and cheers for the games.

yea cracking games guys, i loved the first one so much 5-3 down come back 6-6 then 7-7 and nick it lol class stuff and DM was awesome loads kills 980 we got just 2 more for the 1k, great tactics and team talk definately the best matches ive played in, looking forward to more in the future :(

good luck villenium with wedding n all :D

ps: what happend in third? lol

It was 6 - 3 overall, and we really earned those 6 points. The first time I've ever got 30 kills in tdm as well, was so chuffed. I found myself on 6 kills and was hiding for ages so that I could get the heli :wub:

We'll definitely need you next time mmcg as we're thin on numbers.

Aye, great games lads. Having a break off it for a week or so worried me but, if anything, it actually helped. It's was the best I've played in a league game.

I'm pretty much out of the picture for the month of May but may be able to squeeze one in next week if we are short.

Thanks, lads...and all the best.

Wolf Pack For Life. Yo.

Fifa is awesome now. Get with the times.

I hate footy too, not just Fifa. :(

Man, The Wolf Pack's had more members in it than meerman's fat mouth.

:wub: Jesus!

Good games last night indeed. Bloody typical though, we are always winning in the first 3/4th of a game, then totally fuck up in the end and losing the match by a small margin. <_<

S&D was pure MEGA EPIC.

Games to played between now and Sunday the 11th May latest.

Teams named first are home.

I've prepared a poll in Doodle that won't take you a minute to complete. If someone on each team could pm the link to your other team members that'd be great. Saturday and Sunday times are blank for obvious reasons, times you can play should be posted in comments/thread.

Team 2 (Team Cool and the Gang) v

Team 5 (Very Special Forces)

Doodle link

Team 7 (Team Pink) v

Team 4 (Sexy Owls in hats)

Doodle link

Team 1 (Homicider) v

Team 6 (The Jagermeisters)

Doodle link

Team 8 (The Wolf Pack) v

Team 3 (Kelly's Heroes)

Doodle link

done, thursday has chunk missing because of football. But if it happens to be around 10 30 on thursday then I can make it :)

oh yea forgot about footy lol yea 9-10 might not be best for me either