Team 8; The Wolf Pack [Wolf)

weightgain

erm I think we have 2 of us free tonight, 3 definitely not available. Friday or the weekend we should have 3 (if Josh comes back from Download and DannyB is free). We basically have 4 members now and TPN is away on holiday for a week from friday so...we can try something at the weekend. Apologies for the difficulty in arranging this game ;) / ;)

I pm'd Xice explaining but I've had to come home for a few days so I'm away from my 360. I'll be back on monday night and can do 7-10 from then on for the next few weeks, if you guys haven't played it by then.

Re: Tim's thread - I'd like to see out the remaining games, its always a good laugh. I hadn't been on for ages but Vil's last game (with baring and/or steely) was absolutely awesome, tense stuff. Big shout out to those last 2 for stepping in btw, always keen to play and have a laugh.

lol its no probs it was an amazing game prob best ones ive played on any cod, i just wish it could have continued. me and steely are on cod most nights so really only need 1 more player with us to get this match going but its not the easiest to organise, i appreciate letting us in the league but with the other team maybe struggling to get a team this may be the end :(

What's your favourite mmcg moment? The topless photo was good, but contemplating whether to go for the ultra baggy "hip hop look" was his peak, I thought. I await his inevitable car crash thread with great anticipation.

What's your favourite mmcg moment? The topless photo was good, but contemplating whether to go for the ultra baggy "hip hop look" was his peak, I thought. I await his inevitable car crash thread with great anticipation.

There are topless photos?

I enjoy his new found confidence in his role as trainer connoisseur in the trainer thread.

Although I think the highlight to me was the recommend me some music thread, in which he revealed his enjoyment of music consisted of listening to Akon and Limp Bizkit on youtube.

I don't read much of off topic in all honesty, I just browsed the hot or not thread for pictures of meerman and noticed him in there with his sexy topless shots. Only his shoulders visible but the rest I could imagine.

Perhaps it would be appropriate to keep a repository of links to his antics here.

I liked it when mmcg said in the trainer thread that he only ever wore tracksuit trousers or something. I'm sure he had some good reason for dropping out of that game...

Anyway, is this sub-folder gonna remain? We could turn it into something completely different!

Do you think Chris Martin would be as big a let down for CoD4 league games as mmcg? I guess he's a pretty busy guy - what with the new album and all - but I'd like to think he's a man of his word. If he did drop out, I'm sure he'd give lengthy apology and explanation for why, and I'm sure he'd be eager to play the next game. He'd want to impress his peers and he'd be ever faithful to his designated team.

I think the sub-folder still has its place. It's still the most played online game isn't it? The Pro Evo one practically empty if you want to use that. We could make it the mmcg forum actually - who's with me!?

***:(~~~mmcg //4\\ eva ~~~:lol:***

I think Chris Martin would at least write a song about the league and COD4 in general.

It'd probably go a little bit like this.

(Sing to the tune of Viva la Vida)

I used to play COD Four

Halo 3 was no friend to meeee

Now in the Junetime I play alone

Play the game that I used to own (at)

(Instrumental break)

I used to play hardcore

Hear the fear in my enemies voice

Listen as the crowd would sing

"You fucking spawn camping cunt go shag the Queen"

One minute I held the bomb

Next bullets rained down on me

And I discovered that the gametype was

Fucking Normal mode - killcam aswell

Chorus

I hear Little Joe crying over losing

Timmo and Meerman are fags for lying

Be my G3, my USP

My claymores lying in a foreign field

For some reason I can't explain

Why anyone would play this game

But that was when mmcg ruined the league. Possible revision - My only regret from this league, is that I never played mmcg.

I spent far too long on that.