Team 8; The Wolf Pack [Wolf)

weightgain

DA da DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa.....

And the draw has been done and the name of the *loser* is ;

Charles

This draw was observed by my work mates and as such is taken as legal and binding.

Sorry mate !! So the 'pack playing tonight is ;

The wolf man

The 'gainer

and the wiener.

Nervous already. Anyone spectating ??

Well, as Vill said on his pm via 360, that was such a weird match.

A cracking first game which we owned (Twice, which we didn't need to!) and then possibly the tightest S&D which we lost (albeit could have swung each way). And then TDM. Again on that bloody map and although we did slightly better we just never got going........

Like, WTF ?

the addition of grenade launchers

Oh my god. HOW annoying was that ?

WTF.

So so sorry guys, had other things on my mind and completely forgot about this. Sorry :unsure:

No bother man - you didn't miss much - mind you sabotage was as cool as ever. I think we're pretty good at that....

Games to played between now and the 8th March latest.

Teams named first are home.

For the first time this week, and thanks to an idea from Strawp, I've prepared a poll in Doodle that won't take you a minute to complete. If someone on each team could pm the link to your other team members that'd be great. Saturday and Sunday times are blank for obvious reasons, times you can play should be posted in thread.

Team 3 (Kelly's Heroes) v

Team 4 (Sexy Owls in hats)

Doodle link

Team 8 (The Wolf Pack) v

Team 5 (Very Special Forces)

Doodle link

Team 6 (The Jagermeisters) v

Team 1 (Homicider)

Doodle link

Team 7 (Team Pink) v

Team 2 (Team Cool and the Gang)

Doodle link

Sorry for the lack of reply/pm but as some of you may be aware I had quite a bad car accident yesterday. My car is a write off and I'm a little sore and tender. As I said before,thurs is now my only day I'm semi free.

Do you want to try and sort out the other date with the opposing team charles?

sorry but my head is totally elsewhere........

Whoa sorry to hear that mate. Anything serious or just a bit sore then? Yeah, I'll co-ordinate with the other team about a match - hopefully for Thursday if you feel up for it?

I can't be arsed to do a PM - did the Wavebird receiver turn up ok - went off on Friday so hopefully you have it by now?

Whoa sorry to hear that mate. Anything serious or just a bit sore then? Yeah, I'll co-ordinate with the other team about a match - hopefully for Thursday if you feel up for it?

I can't be arsed to do a PM - did the Wavebird receiver turn up ok - went off on Friday so hopefully you have it by now?

literally turned up five mins ago! I'm still sore but the car is a mess :)

bah

Hi, I posted in their thread but I've only heard back from two of their people so I think we are leaving it a bit short notice to organise tonight. I might just tell them that we'll aim for 9PM for tomorrow? i'm an idiot, they have had all week and only one of their guys has filled in the chart the last time I checked. Makes things a bit annoying.

Tomorrow at 9 it is folks. Hoping for a team of 4 since that is what they can get. Wolf are you not able to play? But everyone is yeah? Will send out a PM sometime with suggestions for Playlists. How would people feel about not having a deathmatch?

They have had all week and only one of their guys has filled in the chart the last time I checked. Makes things a bit annoying.

Apologies for that Charles, I did post on our thread telling them all to get their collective asses into gear. Thanks for the games tonight, it was a good laugh and sorry that you took a hammering (we at VSF know all to well what that feels like). Next time you can have your wolfy revenge :)

IF you guys want to do a praccy session sometime then let either me or PinkNinja know. Nowt heavy, just be better to do some 4v4 training with another team rather than randoms.

Weightgain: Sorry to hear about the car smash :)