Team 8; The Wolf Pack [Wolf)

weightgain

I've come to the conclusion that actually, I'm not too bad at this game,despite what the league games tell me. I racked up a 17 kill streak in a tdm after the mauling last night, so I'm not that bad!

Perhaps it's just simply the opposition is too good for me......just is so annoying and frustrating in the heat of the moment eh.....

As Idi said, 2 games against the sexy owls we took a complete hammering. We know too well how frustrating HQ is on Pipeline which is why we made damn sure we were the first guys into the underground tunnels etc as they're a bloody nightmare to take back over.

We got well and truly smashed last night. In fact it I was finding hard to know how VSF hadn't beaten everyone...they seemed leagues ahead of every other team we had played.

I guess our team practices the least together i.e. we don't but nevertheless it was very tough going. So much so I could have easily just quit and walked away from the TDM to ease my pain.

Games to played between now and the 16th March latest.

Teams named first are home.

I've prepared a poll in Doodle that won't take you a minute to complete. If someone on each team could pm the link to your other team members that'd be great. Saturday and Sunday times are blank for obvious reasons, times you can play should be posted in thread.

Team 3 (Kelly's Heroes) v

Team 7 (Team Pink)

Doodle link

Team 4 (Sexy Owls in hats) v

Team 2 (Team Cool and the Gang)

Doodle link

Team 8 (The Wolf Pack) v

Team 6 (The Jagermeisters)

Doodle link

Team 1 (Homicider) v

Team 5 (Very Special Forces)

Doodle link

Hope you got your car sorted ok, weightgain.

So, some super quick thoughts ;

S&D/HC - Total epic. The come back from, what was it, 7-4 ? Was simply amazing and easily the best game I've ever been involved in on COD4. The ending was almost scripted - 3-1 in our favour and my with the bomb. Attempted plant on B (was it ?) was met with a sniper bullet through my head.

Wiener I believe fell next and then it was like some scene from a western. Wolf man Vs One enemy. Guns seemed to blaze and the screen popped up with "Round Win". Genuine cheer out loud moment that after last weeks abomination - what I'd give for that game to be on a cinema mode ala Halo3.

HQ - Really, this seemed to be well held from the start. I felt like I got some good postions and we again all seemed to gel nicely, it seemed we were always near or about each other. That underground passage is a bitch tho to get back isn't it ?

I can remember one HQ moment where I was securing it and the 3 of you guys were involved in this inmense fire fight outside the building to stop them from storming it. Was so hair raising and exciting it was crazy !

TDM/HC - FFS. Why do we play this mode ? I know we fooked around for a bit and had some TK but we are shocking at this. I'm not sure the result would have been different if we had really applied ourselves.

In summary - top game and some nice guys to play against. Easily my fav game so far!!!

We suck at HQ & Domination...you suck at TDM, and it showed.

Smith should have killed xicewolf right there and then, as he saw him first. Yet he nerved out. Good laughs all round, except when the HQ game spawned me all the way on the hill spawn when we were losing.