Team 8; The Wolf Pack [Wolf)

weightgain

Apologies for the friendly fire as well, although some were genuinely accidental - I had smith lined up for a headshot and Xice ran on front of me as I pulled the trigger :(

Happened in the S&D as well. Someone ran up knife me but I was obviously in his mate's sniper sights also - a bullet went right through his head before going straight through mine ;)

Some of the friendly kills were grenades as well, I forgot that wantonly lobbing them around is a no-no on hardcore :D

Good games though guys, had a blast :)

Hi Guys.

Noticed the post about players leaving and wondered what you guys wanted to do about me. I'm *sniff* leaving the country on the 3rd of April so not long to go now. I've absolutely loved playing in the league and particuarly this team and will of course be availible until that date for any games that we might have. But depending how Tim is going to do it do you want me to step aside now so you can sort out the team for the rest of the league.

Yes I know, its all very sad... :-(

Yeah, stay on board Charles.

I'm away in May for a while myself....mind you, will be finished by then?

Anyway, I've only started playing some of the other game types and Team Tactical recently. I wish I'd had a bit of experience before the league started. Might have helped a bit.

I would love to keep playing but I have my finals soon and between that revision, work and seeing the girlfriend I doubt I will be free many nights during the week and almost certainly never during the weekend. Do you guys think I should stay in the team? If I could stay on as a permanent sub for you guys that would be great :unsure:

I would love to keep playing but I have my finals soon and between that revision, work and seeing the girlfriend I doubt I will be free many nights during the week and almost certainly never during the weekend. Do you guys think I should stay in the team? If I could stay on as a permanent sub for you guys that would be great :lol:

I'd really love the 'pack to remain as is - will be so much more satisfying if we climb the table together. Perhaps if Charles covered you until he left then you may be less busy when he leaves ??

Games to played between now and the 6th April latest.

Teams named first are home.

I've prepared a poll in Doodle that won't take you a minute to complete. If someone on each team could pm the link to your other team members that'd be great. Saturday and Sunday times are blank for obvious reasons, times you can play should be posted in comments/thread.

This week there are two Doodle polls for obvious reasons. If - like me - you're not sure about next week, leave it blank for now.

Team 1 (Homicider) v

Team 3 (Kelly's Heroes)

Doodle link (25th Mar to 30th Mar)

Doodle link (31st Mar to 6th April)

Team 2 (Team Cool and the Gang) v

Team 8 (The Wolf Pack)

Team 6 (The Jagermeisters) v

Team 7 (Team Pink)