IGNORED

videoGaiden viewer reviews

biglime

• 3 weeks later...

So if it's "younger generation friendly", that means that we should only review games with a PG or U rating?

I know this is being Mr Picky, but if the language needs to be toned down for general acceptance, then the material being reviewed should also be "General Certificate"-friendly?

You need to see if you can borrow wasserface off One Life Left to do some DS reviews "because they are for kids", "7/10" etc.

• 1 month later...
I think I'll do one of these. Does it have to be a recent game, or is any old rubbish acceptable?

Anything at all.

Could I ask that some of you spread the news of this on any forums you know and try to drum up some interested parties? It would be much appreciated. We'd do it ourselves, but it's sorta frowned upon.

Thanks in advance.

Anything at all.

Could I ask that some of you spread the news of this on any forums you know and try to drum up some interested parties? It would be much appreciated. We'd do it ourselves, but it's sorta frowned upon.

Thanks in advance.

That's the stupidest thing ever.

"Can you promote our show?"

"No."

"Can we?"

"No."

I will pimp it on the Penny-Arcade forums on the condition that you register and post in the thread.

Edit:

I did it anyway, the folk their love you guys. The yanks can't understand you, but everyone else loves you, and no one can mention God Hand without someone linking to your review.