IGNORED

Messaging from xbox.com

mr_rmg

I'm a paid up Gold member and I find it pathetic that Microsoft make Silver members wait a week for demos. Does that benefit me in any way as a Gold member? No. What would benefit me is if they could get the online gaming service I'm paying for working properly, and reimburse me for the period that it's been totally fucked. And by reimburse I mean give me my money back or a free month (or two at this rate), not some shitty game you're offering because no one will buy it.

And yes I have said that to them too.

I'm a paid up Gold member and I find it pathetic that Microsoft make Silver members wait a week for demos. Does that benefit me in any way as a Gold member?

I've found popular demos can take a while to download when they immediately go up. Having those extra Silver members caining it to would, presumably, slow things down even more. Granted they ought to have more bandwidth available full stop, but you do benefit as is.

I've found popular demos can take a while to download when they immediately go up. Having those extra Silver members caining it to would, presumably, slow things down even more. Granted they ought to have more bandwidth available full stop, but you do benefit as is.

So it's more a quick fix solution to stop things going even slower, than any real benefit, and as more and more people become Gold members it's only going to get slower.