IGNORED

Breaking Bad

futureshock

I think the final scene will show the spraypainted "Heisenberg" in Walt's house and then very slowly zoom out. As it does so, the ghost of Saul appears in the corner saying "some kids vandalised your house", and then the word 'kids' will keep echoing. Suddenly the camera will pan to the left and show a female character from the back. A new shot, a close up, shows the character turn around. It's Skylar in a backwards baseball cap. She winks at the camera and shakes a can of spray paint, which she then sprays the camera with until black. Five seconds of silence follow before the Breaking Bad theme starts.

It's also generally expected that Walt will die, does this mean he'll live happily ever after?

Uh oh, it's also generally expected that the ending will be a good episode of Breaking Bad, does this mean we'll get a rerun of the Dexter finale instead?

(not disagreeing with you by the way. There's nothing to suggest Walt even knows Jesse is still alive.)

Well, he knew Lydia was struggling with the meth production. He's obviously put two and two together with the tv saying the blue meth is 'back' (ie it had gone away under Lydia/Todd as they couldn't get the cook right) and figured Jesse is cooking again, right? He's got no reason to believe he's doing it under duress though, has he? He could well simply want to kill Jesse so the blue meth dies with him.

It's also generally expected that Walt will die, does this mean he'll live happily ever after?

Uh oh, it's also generally expected that the ending will be a good episode of Breaking Bad, does this mean we'll get a rerun of the Dexter finale instead?

(not disagreeing with you by the way. There's nothing to suggest Walt even knows Jesse is still alive.)

The TV report with Gretchen and Elliot mentions that the blue meth has reappeared so he knows that Jesse is cooking again and that the Nazi's have usurped his legacy much as Grey Matter did.

EDIT: Fucking slower than Huell.

Wait, wasn't the woman who played Cranston's wife in Malcolm In The Middle supposed to be making an appearance this series at some point, unless I've missed her already?

There's an alternate ending on the Boxset. Fingers crossed for his new identity.

The Slate website have made a video montage of every bad thing that has happened to Jesse with Everybody Hurts by REM as the backing track :(

http://www.slate.com/articles/arts/television/2013/09/jesse_from_breaking_bad_video_every_bad_thing_that_s_happened_to_jesse_pinkman.html

Can't see it up on YouTube or anything yet so it's just the link to their website atm.

There's an alternate ending on the Boxset. Fingers crossed for his new identity.

If there is a bonus feature on the DVD/Blu-Ray, that is a joke one of Walt being set up with a new family and it at least has Jane Kaczmarek in it, then I am buying the shit out of that!

Cannot wait for the finale, I really can't.

That said though, I badly miss the near-paternal relationship Walt had with Jesse. I think I'd almost give them a pass if they found some way for the ending to go some way towards them "making up", but, obviously things have gone too far for that.

Weirds me out when people have parties to watch the finale. Like that sell out show in a cemetery where you watch it in a field with crowds of people including the cast. That would be my worst nightmare ever. For me it's lights off, headphones on, ice cream and beer.