Breaking Bad

futureshock

DINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDING KA-BOOOOOOOOOOM.

Wonderful send off for Gus and Mr Ding (the music a few minutes beforehand/the outside waiting, the whole scene)

It felt like the end of the series, can only wonder where it'll go from here, or if it even needed to.

Despite being scared to death for the last few months for myself and my families lives, and all the folks that are dead from wanting to leave my family some money, I shall continue cooking Meth! 4th-5th times the charm, right? (lost count of how many times he's actually lost the blood money he's made at this point)

:facepalm:

Ha, my wife does this sometimes. Like, watching No Country For Old Men, she's so furious with the guy at the start going back to get the suitcase of cash. It would be a pretty rubbish film if he didn't! Like, maybe the next day he goes for a coffee and reads about the dead drug gang in a newspaper. The end.

The Great Train Robbery!..er, oh.

A lady more annoying than Skyler! Please kill her! (Seriously if you're in this business that amount of anxiety is er...)

Under the sea! (pool) Under the sea! (pool) Not sure what to think of her situation, it's not black and white.

The train stuff should have had horses. Just because.

Walt's Brain: Can't wait won't wait. Moar Meth naow.

Still not sure why he killed Mike, mind. He wasn't giving the names (until he realized a minute later he can get it from mrs anxiety), all he suggested to Walt was to preferably pack his bags and leave town like he was...so killing him...just to lower the chance of another person talking?

The killing of the prison folk scene going back and forth to Walt's house was the best 'shit be a evil mafia boss now' scene one could have hoped for.

We're in the in way over my head but I'll continue waving my dick for as long as I can anyway business.

Not sure it was a rational decision to kill Mike, Walt has a history of losing it and going full on hulk mental (as early on as the blow up in car wash in the first episode)

Exactly. Walt's a nutcase. He tries to rationalise it afterwards, but he just lost it.

• 2 weeks later...

So AMC made this, and then Mad Men. Bodes pretty well for Walking Dead, doesn't it http://www.rllmukforum.com/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/smile.gif They've got Darabont producing and someone who wrote and executive produced season 3 of Dexter and The Shield writing.

:lol:

Working my way through and loving BB. Completely agree that with this pedigree the Walking Dead should be better.

For those curious I've opted for 24 (whilst still finishing off Deep Space Nine), not bad at all, so far. (5-6 episodes in) But it clearly tries to hook you by the end of every damn episode and that annoys me. Surely the last few moments of EVERY hour can't be all that gripping realistically? Does no one in this presidential family sleep at 5am?

Late to the party. Finally finished it. In complete awe at how brilliant the series was and how perfect the ending was. Walter White is possibly the greatest TV villain ever. Was it really the same guy who played the dad in Malcolm in the Middle?

How do I fill the void left in my life now?

Late to the party. Finally finished it. In complete awe at how brilliant the series was and how perfect the ending was. Walter White is possibly the greatest TV villain ever. Was it really the same guy who played the dad in Malcolm in the Middle?

How do I fill the void left in my life now?

There is nothing now. That was the peak of television, it never gets any better. Some will suggest other shows but they will never be as good and you'll just compare them to breaking bad. Find another form of entertainment.