rllmuk
futureshock

Breaking Bad

BB is a black comedy - that's how I view it. The situations are quite often so massively absurd.

Just finished season 4 - really was superb.

Shame some fucker posted a spoiler on a YouTube vid that I glanced at a few months back

I didnt watch the vid but it was titled Gus Death so that kinda took some of the suspense out of it .

I didn't actually think it was better than season 3 just the same exceptional quality

I think the biggest jaw dropper for me is still

towards the end if season 3 when Walt runs the two dealers over then executes one

• Upvote 1

Have been tired of all you bastards going on about how this is the "best telly ever" and some-such, so I thought I'd start watching this. I downloaded Season 1 and saw the first 3 eps yesterday.

OH MY FUCKING ACTUAL GOD, YOU WERE RIGHT. :omg:

And I know from what you've been saying that the show gets better. I'm in for a good few weeks.

• Upvote 2

I started watching this last week & wow simply wow, part way through Season 2 but it is easily one of the best shows on TV. If you are in any doubt? This is a a must watch TV show.

Have been tired of all you bastards going on about how this is the "best telly ever" and some-such, so I thought I'd start watching this. I downloaded Season 1 and saw the first 3 eps yesterday.

OH MY FUCKING ACTUAL GOD, YOU WERE RIGHT. :omg:

And I know from what you've been saying that the show gets better. I'm in for a good few weeks.

Enjoy! Do you have Netflix? It's all on there now. Well, the first 3 seasons are on the UK version. The US version probably has them all.

Onto season 3 now this show just gets better & better.

Shit, you're right. I didn't play it because I'm behind on the show and didn't want spoilers. I'll try and find a working version.

Whilst looking for that I found this highlights trailer from season 4, getting me properly hyped for season 5 (DO NOT WATCH IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN SERIES 4)

• Upvote 2

I'm currently watching season 4

The Fly episode in season 3 really had me laughing out loud

You'll be wanting to watch Brick and The Brothers Bloom then. Oh and Looper when it comes out this year.

A month!? Thought it was tonight... :(

No wonder there's so little hype in here.

You'll be wanting to watch Brick and The Brothers Bloom then. Oh and Looper when it comes out this year.

I thought these were episodes of Breaking Bad Season 4 first & then after q quick search found these

Brick

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0393109/

Brothers Bloom

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0844286/

Looper

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1276104/

Anyhow Breaking Bad has stopped me gaming for the past week now 2 episodes an evening & I am now at the last two episodes of Season 4 to watch tonight. I can feel it building up to am amazing season 4 finale !!

Can't Wait :)

Watching this again on Netflix with my PX5s on the 360, in HD and 5.1. A second viewing just confirms that this is the greatest TV show in the history of forever. Just thinking about some of it gives me goosebumps.

So I've decided that my mission now is to persuade everyone I know to watch it.

• Upvote 1

Watched the season 4 finale yesterday

WOW !!

• Upvote 2