Rllmuk's Official Sales Figures Thread

top tier:

panzer dragoon orta

otogi 1 and 2

oddworld strangers

steel battalion

almost:

Halo

Halo 2 (we'll count those 2 as the PC versions were much later and inferior)

fable

forza

ninja gaiden black

amped

dead or alive 3

PGR + 2

house of the dead III

midtown madness 3

really stretching it:

blinx

stubbs the zombie

grabbed by the ghoolies

crazy taxi 3

GunValkyrie

kingdoms under fire

sudeki

toe jam and earl 3

Please educate me in all the other unique quality gaming experiences that the xbox provides

Swat? Or is this another 'I've not played them so they must not exist'. The Wii seems to be the usual target...

Swat? Or is this another 'I've not played them so they must not exist'. The Wii seems to be the usual target...

Swat's a good shout. Was it different to the PC games as I've not played those?

Quantum Redshift and Rallisport Challenge 2.

Quantum redshift was a pile shit wasn't it? and Rallisport 2 was on PC.

Rallisport 2 was never on the PC only the first was. Rallisport 2 is the best rally game ever made and is close to one of the best driving games ever made. This is still the only reason i would ever get another original Xbox due to it not working on the 360 :wub:

Topspin should be on that list as well as Amped 1 and 2 and prob MotoGP for it pretty much defined online racing game.

Rallisport 2 was never on the PC only the first was. Rallisport 2 is the best rally game ever made and is close to one of the best driving games ever made. This is still the only reason i would ever get another original Xbox due to it not working on the 360 :wub:

Holy shit, I never knew that rallisport 2 wasn't released on PC. That's definately going on my list then. Possibly the greatest rally game of all time.

This activity is completely OT but excellent to help me weed my collection.

Completely different if I remember correctly. Tried playing it on my 360 and lo and behold its not supported. Fucktards. BC my arse. Why is it that Nintendo out all people are the only ones who could get BC right.

Quantum Redshift was very underrated, though it makes F-Zero X blush in terms of awful character designs etc.

I've just realised that since getting the PS3 I've bought three games for it.

Railfan, Everybody's Golf and MGS4.

Railfan but no Little Big Planet, Valkyria Chronicles, Warhawk, Siren, Wipeout, Disgaea, Motorstorm 2, Everyday Shooter, Last Guy or Super Stardust?

Did you have savings in Lehman Brothers?

Railfan but no Little Big Planet, Valkyria Chronicles, Warhawk, Siren, Wipeout, Disgaea, Motorstorm 2, Everyday Shooter, Last Guy or Super Stardust?

Did you have savings in Lehman Brothers?

Didn't you see the first Consolevania Season 4 digest? Don't talk to him about Wipeout...

I've got 12 PS3 games since I bought it in June, and I've only paid full price (or rather the online equivalent of full price) for one of them - MGS4. All the rest were under £20. There's little impetus to rush out and buy PS3 exclusives immediately on release, they're just not that essential.

I've just realised that since getting the PS3 I've bought three games for it.

Railfan, Everybody's Golf and MGS4.

THREE.

I've got over 300 PS2 games. More probably.

THREE.

No wonder you think the PS3 is shit!

Today is a bit weird- theres been simulataneous attacks on the PS3 across the forum- almost like it was planned in advance

10/12/08- SOONG WILL NEVAR FORGET

You've stayed strong buddy

It's just a prelude to tomorrow's madness - biggest NPD of the year!

This forum will resemble Left 4 Dead this time tomorrow. "Arrrghhhh Scottcr! Get it off me! Get it off me!"; "I hear a PS3 owner, turn off your quotes!"; "Prepare to fight the Xbox fanboy horde!"

PS3 wise, I have MotorStorm 2, F1, MGS4, Siren, Wipeout and Race Driver: GRID - a couple of those were for review purposes. All fairly good games though (Siren really impressed me), and I love GRID (although, natch, that's multiformat), but MGS4 was a really big disappointment.

Uncharted was one of the reasons I was so attracted to the PS3.

Then I played the demo, the week I got my PS3. And it seemed like a massive step backwards for a third-person title. Even the third non-point-and-click Broken Sword did that kind of play better from what I played of it. Looked pretty though.

Then I played the demo, the week I got my PS3. And it seemed like a massive step backwards for a third-person title. Even the third non-point-and-click Broken Sword did that kind of play better from what I played of it. Looked pretty though.

what

the

fuck

?

Never! I'll never join you!!! I am a 360 fanboy, like my father before me!

Join Mii and together Wii can rule the galaxy as Meh and scottcr.

I'll say this for the Peesh3 - Uncharted is excellent.