IGNORED

Being Human

cassidy

I really enjoyed last nights episode but does anyone else think that they've forgot about season 2's arcs?

The whole of last season was about the other side wanting Annie back...but for what? To get Mitchell...but he hadn't killed Box 20 by then. I hope they tie it all together rather than just forget about it.

It would be pretty weird and inconsistent if they forgot about how badly the Other Side wanted Annie back from last series, so I'm hoping that it's just that she's a smaller cog in their bigger plan for what they want to do with Mitchell. Considering how badly they wanted her, they must REALLY want Mitchell for something. As for the Box 20, they could have been aware of future events I guess- I forget now, did they say that his fate was because of him killing the Box 20 then?

I'm just wondering if the whole 'you'll be killed by a werewolf' thing is a bit of a self fulfilled prophecy, and that they hope that it'll happen by planting the seed in Mitchell's head so he'll become increasingly paranoid sparking off events which lead to his death.

It would be pretty weird and inconsistent if they forgot about how badly the Other Side wanted Annie back from last series, so I'm hoping that it's just that she's a smaller cog in their bigger plan for what they want to do with Mitchell. Considering how badly they wanted her, they must REALLY want Mitchell for something. As for the Box 20, they could have been aware of future events I guess- I forget now, did they say that his fate was because of him killing the Box 20 then?

I'm just wondering if the whole 'you'll be killed by a werewolf' thing is a bit of a self fulfilled prophecy, and that they hope that it'll happen by planting the seed in Mitchell's head so he'll become increasingly paranoid sparking off events which lead to his death.

it could just be an attempt at a massive head game. Still if they really did want him then they could have kept him in purgatory. Perhaps, as you said, they have a much bigger plan for him.

Last night has been one of the best episodes of Being Human they've ever done. I was a bit worried at first as the Zombie woman seemed bloody annoying, but it soon became apparent this episode was something special, and they handled her death really nicely. I like the way each person handles going through the door differently, some people are apprehensive, but other just go for it.

The Mitchell wannabe was quite good too - I loved the scene with him all goth'd up on the train putting on the eyeliner. Everything about this episode was spot on, and although it was quite downbeat and pretty sad in places, it also gave me some good laughs too.

Looking forward to next weeks episode too - it must mean that Robson Green's son was born a werewolf - what a fucker that must be, changing nappies and once a month locking your baby in a cage. Hopefully all of this will build up to something huge at the end of the series. With Herrick turning up too.

Hopefully all of this will build up to something huge at the end of the series. With Herrick turning up too.

I'm just a bit worried that there's almost too much to include in just 3 more episodes (it's only 6 isn't it?). They've got Robson Green & Son the werewolves, the whole plan the other side has for Mitchell, and Herrick too.

It's entirely possible those 3 things are related, but it just seems like they haven't touched on much of those main plot points for the series yet. Hopefully they won't rush through them. It might almost be better if Herrick didn't turn up right until the end ready for more of him in the next series (if they're doing one).

Just watched Sunday's episode and HE'S BACK! I can't wait until next weeks episode now.

As for this weeks I loved the scene the morning after they all turned into werewolves with them all sitting apart in the lounge not even looking at each other, and then Annie tells them all what they'd been up to.

Any news if this is the last series of this?

I loved the way last nights bounced the lightness and comedy of George & his family against the downward spiral of Mitchell and Herrick. The scenes with him in the bathroom were particularly good, and the tension building up when you expected him to rip her throat out, only for it to be Mitchell to be the more intimidating one was pretty well done.

And Annie you daft cow, what the fuck are you doing?!?!

Next weeks looks good, especially as now we know we haven't seen the last of Robson Green's character.

:o

Given the writers' willingness to shake things up, vampires and werewolves being revealed to the world at large is something that I'd quite like to see them tackle! :D

Only bit I didn't catch was how Nancy was able to pocket that glass. She hands it to Mitchell, who puts it on the table... they go to the attic... then Mitchell bustles her downstairs and straight out of the house - it's hard to see when she would have had a chance to pick it up without him noticing.

I'm wondering where Annie was while Herrick (and a maybe a vamp'd Nancy, given that I think she was breathing in that last shot of her?) had the run of the house killing forensics officers. Last we see her she's standing next to the armed officers, having said that she'll stay with Mitchell if he gives up. She wasn't in the police car with him and we didn't see her teleport to the jail...

I didn't notice any problems with the sound. I was watching through Freeview; are you watching on Sky?