IGNORED

Being Human

cassidy

Only bit I didn't catch was how Nancy was able to pocket that glass. She hands it to Mitchell, who puts it on the table... they go to the attic... then Mitchell bustles her downstairs and straight out of the house - it's hard to see when she would have had a chance to pick it up without him noticing.

You could see her putting it in her bag as she got to the bottom of the stairs

I really liked the pilot but I wasn't convinced it would ever really work beyond a single season and now we are close to the end of the third season and it goes from strength to strength with, depending on next weeks episode, plenty of scope for a great fourth season. I just hope that...

Herrick in his current form stays around as he is always great value and it would be a shame to see him bumped off again so soon.

Has anybody given the US version a watch yet?

Has anybody given the US version a watch yet?

Seen the first three.. they stick very closely to the UK episodes, albeit with a bit of reworking due to the pilot and ep1 of the series proper retreading some of the same ground.. It's OK, and I might give a few more eps a try to see if it finds it's feet..

The cast haven't been that impressive, though I quite like Josh (the alt George), but don't think either of the other two are much cop as of yet..

'Herrick' (Bishop) is played by Mark Pellegrino - who was Jacob in Lost and flipping Lucifer in Supernatural - so while he's plenty scary, he loses the ordinary everyman quality...

I loved the dialogue they gave Mitchell in the kitchen when he was surrounded by the armed police and he offered them once last chance to let him go before he killed them all - it let us know that he really is a violent git if he knew he could take them all down.

You could see her putting it in her bag as she got to the bottom of the stairs

Yeah, but how did she do this without Mitchell seeing since she blatantly did it right in front of him?

Just seemed like a weird slip in what's otherwise a fairly tight show.

It was fantastic. I wonder how much herrick can piss george off before he decides to try and eat him again. As soon as he showed up in the police unifrom I though "Oh fuck he's back". Great when good writing and excellant acting make you feel that.

Robson green was used in a wearwolf fight.

he managed to kill the wearwolf with a knife and Herrick was puzzled as it had never happened before... he said that he had just walked away from a plane crash (metaphorical) without a scratch.

Some blabbering on about how his life was different now..

and then, at thr end, Robson revealed he hand't walked away without a scratch at all...he'd been scratched by the wearwold...

and Herrick laughed..

Has anyone been watching Becoming Human? I've not watched any yet.

They're going to show the whole thing as one 50 minute episode (individually they've been 5-10mins) the week after the main series ends. So may as well just wait for that.

I've been watching the US version and it pretty much had the same story arc of the first UK series,

but Sally (Annie) found out her boyfriend killed her in the 5th episode, so they're going to have to add a lot more in. They've already done a bit by giving Josh (George) a sister. But they'll now never be able to use one of the main plot points of the current UK series, as they've included scenes where Aidan (Mitchell) can see his reflection in mirrors/windows. Apparently this was a production choice to make it easier to shoot, much like the sunlight not affecting vampires in both versions, so they don't have to restrict outdoor scenes to the night.

It's very watchable though.