IGNORED

One Life Left: Eurogamer Radio

One Ste Left

Tuned in via iTunes but I'm still keen to know how I can tune in via my PSP. I've tried navigating to the web site on the PSP's browser and hitting the Stream link from there. the PSP then saves the m3u file to the music folder. However, when I try to open it, the PSP sees it as corrupted data.

Halp! :lol:

cover68.jpg

The podcast version of the last episode. Essentially identical to the live broadcast, except you don't get to interact and you're allowed to listen to it on your ipod or whatever personal audio player you choose. Click the cover to stream / download / etc, or search on iTunes and subscribe.

Yeah, it was ok.

I tried one up today, unfortunately they all speak with that inflection at the end of sentance, that makes it sound like a question?

It's really good though?

Didn't get peace to listen to OLL in its entirety last night so I'll be taking the podcast into work with me tonight. One of my fave podcasts. Along with JoyPod, obv.

MOBILISE! MOBILISE!

I don't really know what that means but it seems to convey the sort of urgency I want. We're LIVE tonight from 8pm feat. all the stuff you've come to expect and other things too. We're going to try some phone adventurism again so if you want to suggest someone for us to stalk, head to Eurogamer and post in the thread there. Or maybe this one, or on The Triforce (where I'll blog in a second, I think) or any of those places. EG is probably best, just because I will definitely check that just before the show (but Simon usually lurks here during).

There is a CHANCE our site might be down just because it has been up and down all day. If it is I'll drop the direct link to the show here as soon as we're live.

OH! And if you know of any other people / sites that might be interested in the live show can you tell them? That would be 10x awesome. The more people we have listening the better the stalky-bits go.

Thank you!

Yeah, the end was like hearing your teachers swearing in the staffroom. And you guys already swear. Couldn't figure out what happened either. Good show despite this, was sorry to hear about mr. Biffo, he's a skellington now (not literally). Up there with all the greats ...Jason Rae...and...all the rest.

Looking forward to the podcast (I'm a poor clapped out youthworker that's been having my eardrums hammered by 5 youth thrash and rock bands all night). (although the thrash band made an amazing new track). (and the indie/rock band spent half of their time playing computer game related songs for me to guess the stages of and their cover of FF10 song is awesome).

So, um, yeah. What's this ending about? Will us poor podcast left behinds be missing out all over again?

Anyhow: late but last weeks was all sorts of aces. Hope the podcast is ready for the commute tomorrow. It's a long walk without :unsure: