IGNORED

FIFA 2v2 - Finished

Steely

We'll fear no-one. The best defender combined with the best "break the opponent's leg and don't get booked"er is sure to be a great match-up.

I was actually thinking the same, I recommend you playing in the sweeper roll and 'taking care' of anyone that breaks our back four.

ill be on after 5:30 until 8:45ish

Manic & I will be online tonight, but we need to practice a little before plotting our course through 'the group of death'. I suggest one night next week for THE BIG ONE. I just hope Manic doesn't bottle this one like he normally does when he faces me in the games that matter!

Middlesbrough 2 - 3 Fiorentina

Instead of my original plan of playing a couple of practise games, the scottish boys called us a bunch of fannys and what not, so we had no choice but to cave to peer pressure.

I was captain for this match and my idea of holding out with the default formation didnt go down well with Baring. My confidence was misplaced and we just couldnt get any decent football going. We did take the lead however but we couldnt hold onto it for long. Lazers where being charged left, right and centre by the Quaking Farters and they soon found them selves 3-1 ahead

-end game for Steely-

I got kicked out so it was down to Baring half way through the second half but he couldnt manage to pull it back and the score finished 3-2.

Fiorentina 0 - 6 Middlesbrough

PREMMIDFUL3_641819.jpg

The Alves Show

Baring took the manager seat for this one and I cant say I had any problems with the way our team set out. Alves was the man in form, grabbing him self 5 goals a couple of lucky ones a couple of tidy finished, the best coming when he got onto the end of dinked through ball to lob it over the flailing keeper. Big Gus and Wallace couldnt get it going in this game and there best chance seemed to have went in but supposidly rippled the side net.

Thanks lads, really enjoyable games!

the scottish boys called us a bunch of fannys

The scottish boys both got a voice message of your chum Baring while we were happily minding our own business on Live, questioning our parentage asking us to bring it on and play the matches. :wub:

The second game. What the fuck? We never got 1 break of the ball and doesnt help when your partner thinks he's Maradonna all the time and wont pass the fucking ball. :) Just kidding mate it just never happened for us.

Good stuff though, and good banter. "Let's have these cunts" "I can hear them, what they saying?!" goes down in history! :)

We got uber pwned in the second game and, fair play, you 2 were on fire, but we felt your arses in match 1 fine style.

Good matches lads and, glad to say that apart from 1 "freeze" moment in each game it all went smooth as silk. We're happy with a share of the spoils. *

* not really.

The scottish boys both got a voice message of your chum Baring while we were happily minding our own business on Live, questioning our parentage asking us to bring it on and play the matches. <_<

I forget I have a partner who talks alot of shit :lol:

I did say "are we playing for fun or for real" before the first match. "No, for real" came the reply (I dunno if you could hear me cause Wallbob said he couldnt hear you, it was maybe your ballsy partner <_<).

They were good matches, the second one was obviously a frustration-fest for us but good to play you guys. I was just glad that - apart from some stutters and you getting kicked at the end of the first match - the games seemed to play nice and smoothly.

Top games, top laugh and all. :lol:

The games were class, i could hear everyone i dont think you's could hear steely. Was funny hearing you's calling us cunts lol the first match was like a warm up game and steelys last ever as captain. YOU DONT NEED 4 AT THE BACK! may this be a lesson to you all lol the second match was just an all out whooping 3 upfront with 3 at the back worked lovely, i told steely stop their wing play and it worked a treat summit like 371 shots to their 4. was class laugh tho and it was me who was saying lets just do it straight away no practice! lol we'll meet yas in the final :(