IGNORED

FIFA 2v2 - Finished

Steely

I've been away all day today (last minute goals keeping Dundee's promotion hopes alive FTW!) but will be on tomorrow evening. Wallace usually is on too on a Sunday so give us a shout if you guys fancy the game.

We're happy to play a practise game before the 'real deal' if you guys want to get a feel for each others styles too.

Pompey88 and SaintM / DangerM and Mitchel - When can you play our games? Me and TomTom are on most nights but im not around after 9 2morro. So whenever ur free pretty much

I'm gonna be available from 9pm tonight if everyone else is :)

Teesside Agro! - Steely and Baring - Middlesbrough

Quaking Farters FC - Big Gus73 and Wallbob - Fiorentina

Toon Barmy - Miner Willy & Manic - Newcastle

Me and TMB should be online most nights this week after 10pm so when is good for you guys?

Teesside Agro! - Steely and Baring - Middlesbrough

Quaking Farters FC - Big Gus73 and Wallbob - Fiorentina

Toon Barmy - Miner Willy & Manic - Newcastle

Me and TMB should be online most nights this week after 10pm so when is good for you guys?

Before 10pm ^_^

Ahh shit. Either tonight or Thursday night would be preferred for playing after 10pm.

Hopefully Gus would be up for it tonight if you guys are available.

Manic/Willy - Me and Wallace will probably be about as well if you want to squeeze in our clash.

We'll have to play it by ear mate. I have league games @ 9pm, and then the game vs the smog monsters at 9.45. If everyone's game on after that I expect we can play then.

I can probably do Thursday night. Need to check with Manic though.