IGNORED

The Everton FC thread - Brace for another season in the prem. Taraabit Burnley you six fingered mutants. :)

ventress

I wouldn't go that far, both decisions were close but it's fucking galling to get two ruled out when they were both incorrect. Still, good spirit to get back in front where usually I'd expect us to capitulate, not seen Anichebe put in a shift like that for a while. Then they come and score straight after :facepalm:

Great result today. Big Vic looked superb and with a little more composure (quality?) he could have had a hat-trick

Whilst I am loving the new attacking football we are playing and the fact we actually look like we have goals in us for the first time in about 6 or 7 seasons, we look a bit suspect at the back.

But for Jaggers playing out of his skin at the moment, we'd have conceded quite a few more than we have. The Newcastle result pretty sums up what worries me and there were glimpses of it again today (right at the end of the first half and then a couple of times in the second half)

Still - we look good and coped fine without our top striker

Disappointing result and just when we had the opportunity to build up some momentum. I couldn't watch the game live so recorded it and watched it in the early hours of the morning

I'm not saying DM shouldn't have changed up the side as he absolutely should have, but it does very quickly demonstrate our lack of depth.

With no Pienaar in the lineup we'd not registered an attempt on target at half time, despite still having good chunk of first teamers out there.

I see it as a bit of a missed opportunity for those fringe players to have gone out and pushed themselves into Davey's plans. They were given a chance and they blew it

Credit to Leeds though as I thought they were very organised and deserved the result

Lets hope the lads can brush it off as they did the WBA result and stick in a shift against Southampton on Saturday

There you go, I did it - not one mention of the 90th minute 'penalty that wasn't' incident.........

.........Oh shit

With no Pienaar in the lineup we'd not registered an attempt on target at half time, despite still having good chunk of first teamers out there.

He made a hell of a difference when he came on, glad we got him back or we'd be having a lot more of a struggle.

There you go, I did it - not one mention of the 90th minute 'penalty that wasn't' incident.........

Spoke to my dad about it and he said he thought it was 50:50 so the ref probably saw it that way! Mental. He supports Leeds :hmm:

Spoke to my dad about it and he said he thought it was 50:50 so the ref probably saw it that way! Mental. He supports Leeds :hmm:

50% rugby tackle and 50% Judo throw yeah. He'd have been awarded 'Ipon' for that!

Another great performance this weekend. Mirallas looks to be finding his feet and doing some damage and we finally have a striker that can score goals on what appears to be a regular basis

Disappointing again not to have kept a clean sheet but we can let Howard have 1 mistake a season.

2nd in the Prem!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • ventress changed the title to The Everton FC thread - Brace for another season in the prem. Taraabit Burnley you six fingered mutants. :)