IGNORED

Latitude 2009 (was 2008)

sjeh

Was WELL up for this... until I saw the headliners.

Poor/10.

Hmmm... I've mellowed since hearing that Elbow are confirmed. Them and Sigur Ros are worth seeing.

Still amazed that FF have been booked as headliners. Tsk!

i would love a year just doing all the festivals and this one would be on my list.

sigur ros and death cab would be awesome.

although i think sigur ros at a festival could lack the personal touch or be absolutely epic

Do you suppose there's any chance that Franz Ferdinand will have moved on from their shit phase for their third album? At least they haven't just rushed this one out as quickly as possible like they had to do with the last one, before all the students found out how old Alex Kapranos really is. Unfortunately for the Latitude organisers, I think the game is probably up whether album No.3 is any good or not.

i would love a year just doing all the festivals and this one would be on my list.

sigur ros and death cab would be awesome.

although i think sigur ros at a festival could lack the personal touch or be absolutely epic

I assure you Sigur Ros in Festival lack nothing. Really, really, I implore you to see them in a large outdoor setting at least once in your life.

I really want to go to Latitude this year; missed it last year through lack of money and time. Now I have enough of both, but no one I know does, which is the biggest bummer ever.

Yours,

Bummed in the South East.

I really should go, considering I only live a little over 8 miles away from Henham Park. Just not gonna be able to get the time off work as its slap-bang in the middle of the summer sale :). Arse.

A shame really, as so many mates went last year and said it was great.

Am off. Headliners aren't as good as last year but still plenty more to be announced. Comedy lineup is excellent again, hopefully they will have improved where it is.

BUt the site is excellent and there was loads on last year.

• 1 month later...

Yep, delighted to see Joanna Newsom added to the bill. It's starting to fill up with some more interesting acts now, and hopefully there are more in the pipeline. I didn't make it along last year, but the first one was excellent so I have high hopes.

• 1 month later...

I have tomorrow through til Monday booked off work, tomorrow is my birthday, mates coming to stay at mine and then all off to Latitude on Thursday. Excited!

I'd love to have some kind of RLLMUK identifying mark. I might print out a big copy of my avatar and stick it to my bag or something. :P

I have tomorrow through til Monday booked off work, tomorrow is my birthday, mates coming to stay at mine and then all off to Latitude on Thursday. Excited!

I'd love to have some kind of RLLMUK identifying mark. I might print out a big copy of my avatar and stick it to my bag or something. :P

I generally wear t-shirts with my avatar in a variety of colours anyway and i carry an umbongo bag.