IGNORED

The random big compilation of 101 awesome tracks

Sng

Not sure if it counts as a singalong (although I know all the words off by heart), but my current favourite record is Hustlers Convention by Grandmaster Melle Mel and the Furious Five.

It's basically a whole series of The Wire condensed into a single song, and from back when hip hop records were made by left over funk musicians, rather than sequencers, so it's full of amazing horns and wah wah guitars.

And we're done! 100!

Cheers everyone, much appreciated.

31 of you have kindly emailed the track. I can hunt down the rest but if any of you feel like emailing your chosen track to me, please do!

Once I have them all I'll get them all nicely sorted out and host it here.

the Seatbelts - Mushroom Hunting (Live)

Oh man, that sucks. You're 101 so you just missed out. I really like that track though, and 101 is a decent enough number, so 101 it is!

I know I was a bit surprised at that. No worries though, I got 142 Ben Folds tracks on my iPod so they'll be plenty of that!

Was hoping for a lot of stuff I've not heard of so I'm looking forward to hearing all that.

Once I have them all I'll get them all nicely sorted out and host it here.

Lovely jubly. I'm always looking to expand my musical taste buds. I haven't heard of alot of this stuff. Good idea Soong.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...