The Championship - Official thread

SaintM

This thread is for use by members of The Championship.

It is to be used as a 'home point' for discussion with your fellow league members.

League participants

Current Table

Fixtures

Results

#########################

Important Information

#########################

* The full rules can be found HERE. You must abide by these, so read them!

* The preferred match day/time is Sunday at 15:00hrs (3pm).

* You are responsible for arranging to play your home match.

* All match arrangements should be made via fixture notes on the website.

* If a match has not been played during the initial fixture week, it should be arranged and a note added to the fixture via the website to ensure the admin staff are aware of your arrangements. If a match passes the fixture week without being played and does not have a note attached it will be deemed a foul offence.

* You can play your future matches in advance if you wish, but try to keep the scores quiet until the fixtures are active. You can enter results for future matches onto the website and they will only be counted in the tables etc once they are active.

* You should enter your results on the website. If you have issues with the website contact SaintM.

* If you have a question regarding the rules, or any other aspect of the Rllmuk Pro Evo XBox Live League please contact an official.

Most important of all, the main aim of this league is to have fun so lets keep it friendly and everyone will enjoy it!

A quick reminder of how it all works so everyone knows what is expected of them!

In order to ensure everyone in the league enjoys their season as much as possible, the following guidelines must be adhered to for the season:

Fixture organising should be done via the 'notes' section of the web site. This will allow Admin's to get a picture of who has made an effort to organise games in the event of missed fixtures.

Matches should be played within one week of the fixture date wherever possible. A second week extension will be granted, but you should try to avoid this if possible.

The two week window is an absolute deadline (Sunday 3pm being the cut off). If a match has not been played by this time, the guilty manager(s) will be given a 1 point penalty and the match will be given a 3 day extension. If still un-played, a yellow card and a further 2 point penalty will be given, with a further 4 days to play (until the following Sunday 3pm).

If the games are still un-played by this point, the offending manager(s) will be removed from the league for being unable to play.

In very exceptional circumstances, an extension beyond the two weeks maybe granted:

Dead 360;

Dead broadband connection;

Major personal problems (loss of limb, hospitalised family member);

Holiday (max 2 weeks) with at least 1 week prior notice and an effort to play matches in advance;

Other serious circumstance at the discretion of the League Organisers.

Extensions will not be granted however for:

Too busy;

Too much work on;

Too stressed;

Forgot;

Not enjoying the game;

On a losing streak;

etc.

If you feel you have a genuine reason for not playing and would like to request an extension, please post a note on the league site and PM your League Organiser so that people are aware.

Please remember, this league only works when those who play in it are committed enough to play their fixtures in a timely manner. Delays cause frustrations for everyone and spoil the game for those who have remained up to date.

Enjoy the season, and good luck in the promotion race / relegation battles.

Harbey will be the admin for this league, so please direct any questions towards him in the 1st instance!

Hello there guys, this is Digimortal: I'm sick of my username so have made a new account to use, sorry for any confusion this causes!

SaintM has very kindly updated the website (I'll leave my team name until the gambling is over)

edit: Looks like Wincho has dropped out? That's not good news ;)

Cheers for the concern Digi but I am live and kicking and ready to rock

Hoping that this year I can break my Digi (Jackson!!) voodoo and turn you over in at least one of the games. (2 draws and 2 losses is record so far if we include the PES season that never was - you wos robbed of a title there!)